It's Just The Beginning...

-Mina:Chaeyoung... I...

In that moment Chaeyoung's phone that was between us started ringing.

-Chaeyoung:Sorry, but I think it's from the company. Hello? Oh yes, I'll be there soon. Sorry Mina unnie, it looks like we have to go back. JYP staff requires us all to be there asap.
-Mina:Really? I wonder what happened.

[MINA]
In that moment Chaeyoung's eyes looked a little
disappointed and to be honest, I feel discouraged too, why couldn't I have a moment with Chaeyoung? Was this a sign for me to keep quiet? Was this a sign for me not to confess my feelings for her?

[CHAEYOUNG]
When my phone ringed right before Mina was about to tell me something really important, I saw how her expression changed, it was the saddest expression I've seen in her in all this time, I also felt bad, I really wanted to tell her how I felt but the moment was completely ruined as we needed to get back fast.

When we arrived to the building, JYPE staff and some SIXTEEN participants were already there. When Mina and I entered they all took a glance of us, Dahyun and Somi grinned suspiciously to me when I started wondering why they were making those faces I noticed Mina's hand moving in mine, we were in such a rush I completely forgot that I was holding Mina's hand so tightly she couldn't let go of me. When I realized I let go off her hand and walked to reunite with the staff and members.

-Somi:Chaeyoung... Do you like Mina that much?

She asked with a grin in her face.

-Chaeyoung:We're just friends.
-Somi:But do you really want to be just friends?
-Chaeyoung:We'll get scolded! Just pay attention.
-Somi:Alright, but just know, you can't fool me~

She said this as she grabbed my hand and jokingly pushing me a little, Somi was my best friend, we were friends even before SIXTEEN started so she knew me pretty well, she could see through me. And she was right, I couldn't fool her.

[TZUYU]I still wasn't close with Chaeyoung, but what Nayeon unnie told me left me thinking and wanting to be closer to her, after all, we were the same age so when I saw her entering the door along with Mina unnie I decided I was going to try my b...

[TZUYU]
I still wasn't close with Chaeyoung, but what Nayeon unnie told me left me thinking and wanting to be closer to her, after all, we were the same age so when I saw her entering the door along with Mina unnie I decided I was going to try my best to get closer to her, I was standing right behind Chaeyoung and Somi when I heard what they were talking about, why was Somi asking Chaeyoung something like that? I saw them entering the building holding hands but isn't that how Korean and Japanese people behave with their friends? Because this is how Nayeon unnie has been treating me too, she was holding my hand all the time while we were walking in the mall and I really don't think Nayeon unnie has any romantic feelings for me. As I was thinking all this and reminiscing all that happened in the mall with Nayeon unnie, I wasn't really paying attention to what the staff were saying, for some reason my eyes were looking for Nayeon unnie and when I finally spotted her, my heart felt something strange when I saw her being so close with Jeongyeon unnie.