The Loss

///BEFORE YOU START READING\\\
Remember I'm still VERY new at this so don't expect too much! Thank you for waiting! I hope you enjoy this even a little bit :)

-Mina:Jeongyeon can I talk to you about something?
-Jeongyeon:Sure what is it?
-Mina:The thing I've been thinking about is...
-Nayeon:Hey you two, I've been looking for you! The staff want us all to reunite!

[MINA]
After that big fail of a try to talk to Jeongyeon about what I've been going through with Chaeyoung I couldn't built the courage to make another try, at least not that day.

{A WHILE LATER}

[CHAEYOUNG]
Lately we've all been so absorbed in our training and on SIXTEEN lately, days go by and I've been feeling more and more exhausted, there are days when I think if all of this is really worth it and adding the fact that my feelings have been all messed up just makes my situation more complicated even though I have been expending more time with Mina there are days when I feel like I don't want to see her anymore like I need to distance myself from her, sometimes I feel like these feelings get a little toxic to the point that if I see her talking to other girls other than me I feel angry and unsecure, is this what being in love feels like? I don't know but I don't think it's fair for Mina, after all, she has been nothing but the nicest friend to me, I bet that if she'd know what's inside my head she would be really scared and I would lose her forever. What should I do? How can I make these toxic feelings go away? All these thoughts have been invading my mind and I think they've even affected my productivity and my capacity to perform. I have to find a way to solve this fast before I end up messing up the dream I've had since I was a little girl.

-"YO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT!?"

I jumped out of my seat when I heard this loud voice suddenly coming out out of nowhere.

-Chaeyoung:What are you doing!!! Don't do that, you almost killed me!
-"Sorry sorry but when I see the chance. I take it!"

The girl that almost killed me from a heart attack was Kim Dahyun one of my best friends within SIXTEEN.
Dahyun is well known for being a mood maker, she has a very bright character that gives out great amounts of positive energy wherever she goes, she's always making people around her laugh. Just the kind of friend that I needed.

-Dahyun:What are you doing here, all alone? Are you sad? Do you want us to cry together? -Chaeyoung:I was just daydreaming

-Chaeyoung:I was just daydreaming. Are you done with your practice?
-Dahyun:Yes... By the way, on my way here I saw one of the Japanese girls practicing, she seems to be very shy, I've never seen her start a conversation with anyone but her close friends.
-Chaeyoung:Japanese girl!?
-Dahyun:Yes, I've seen you hanging out with her and I have a few questions to ask you about her...
-Chaeyoung:Well yes, but it's not like we're together all the time, I mean, we're friends but I wouldn't say "close" friends, I'm not saying I don't like her, of course I LIKE her... But not in that way of like I-...
-Dahyun:Woah STOP STOP! What are you talking about? You don't even know which one of the Japanese girls I'm talking about, do you?
-Chaeyoung:So which one is it?
-Dahyun:MOMO! She's really interesting and the way she dances... Woah... But this is OUR secret, if you tell her I told you this, I know which plushie is your favorite.
-Chaeyoung:Ah Momo! What do you want to know about her?
-Dahyun:Many things! But first, let me think about them...