Confessions and Strawberries

[CHAEYOUNG]
When we finished our promotion I got a message from Somi, she sounded like she was worried about something but also hopeful, her messages were always strange but this one was probably the strangest, "I'm sorry but I hope it goes well" I didn't understand what she meant by that, maybe she was talking about our day promoting so I didn't give it too much thought, I was exhausted from being outside all day and I just wanted to sleep plus I wasn't in the best mood as I didn't have the chance to talk to Mina unnie today and we left things in a very weird place.

{THE NEXT DAY}

[NAYEON]
The next day after promotion some of us had early training, the day the members of the new group were going to be chosen was closer than we all thought. Many were extremely nervous as the day gets closer but not me, it's not like I had too much confidence as many people thought but for some reason the more stressful a situation is, the stronger I become so I rarely get nervous and this sometimes got misinterpreted. Anyway Jeongyeon and I still acted the same towards each other and didn't really follow to what the staff told us a day before, why would we change our ways when we aren't doing anything wrong, right?

 Anyway Jeongyeon and I still acted the same towards each other and didn't really follow to what the staff told us a day before, why would we change our ways when we aren't doing anything wrong, right?

As we kept practicing, I also keep thinking about Tzuyu, she isn't here now but she was acting strange yesterday all day which made me feel a little irritated to be honest. I tried to hide it from her of course but I don't like when people ignore me, more like I don't like when Tzuyu ignores me, for some reason I want to have her attention at all times as selfish as that sounds it's just the way that I feel so when she ignores me I do everything to drag her attention back to me. Maybe I felt this way because she's too cute and she's younger than me plus she's here by herself and I kind of felt sorry for that, it's ok if Tzuyu talks to other people of course but I want to be her number one unnie.

[MINA]
I'm still thinking about what Somi told me yesterday, when we finished our promotion I tried talking to her but there were many people around us we couldn't really talk properly, I'm still debating whether to run to Chaeyoung right now and ask her myself but I don't want to confuse her, as I thought before, she's younger than me so maybe she was just joking when she talked with Somi. The end of SIXTEEN is approaching fast and there are no guarantees that I am going to debut, there's a big chance that I might not see Chaeyoung as much after this ends.

[SANA]
As the end approached I kept thinking that I should do all the things that I want to do and spend more time with all the participants of this reality, we all became really close in all this time but there was a person I wanted to be even closer with and I didn't even want to think about separating from her but the chance of us debuting together was low, ahhh my heart hurts just thinking about it, Jihyo and I just became close enough for me to hold her hand without her pushing me away what should I do~

-Sana unnie what are you doing there alone?

I heard a soft voice coming from behind.

-Sana:Dahyun-ah! I thought you were practicing, are you done already?
-Dahyun:No, I'll enter the same lesson as you right after the first group, but what were you thinking here all alone?
-Sana:Just that the end is near, we all have gone through a lot and the majority of us won't make it. It's sad that we might not see each other again. Dahyunie have you been feeling lonely without Momo too?
-Dahyun:I've been thinking a lot about that too but I'm sure Sana unnie will debut! You have everything an idol should have, I've been talking a lot with Momo unnie but I miss seeing her around.
-Sana:But if you don't debut with me then what's the point Dahyunieee~ let me hug you, you're too cute~