The Start

As Edward Augustine walks down the streets of his "great majesty's" kingdom he sees guards making their way tword his house, being normal as the king has suspicions of him being an assassin. He decides to give a few minutes to let the guard leave, he goes to his Irish friend, Thomas' house to pass time. "Edward what the hell are you doen here? Your 'spose to be at home now!"

"Thomas," Edward replied, "aren't you happy to see me?" Thomas gives Edward a very concerned look and says "Edward get out, NOW before I kill you!"

"Alright, fucker, remember who your friends are..." Edward says as he walkes out of the Irishman's house. As Edward walks to his house he cant help but notice the strange behavior of his neighbors, ducking into their houses and hiding from the man as he goes home. Edward enters the house hold to find his wife and children dead on the floor. "MARY, NOOO," he yells as he falls to his knees. "I should have been here," he keeps repeating in his head. Then the door opens and Thomas steps in with a blade, "You could have dies with your family," he says with a smerk. "Fuck you," Edward wispers as he pulls his sword from his scavard and stabes Thomas in his gut, and wispere in his ear, "If the king wants me to be an assassin, then an assassin I will be."