The Dream prt. 2

Edward spent a hour in wait for Julia to arrive, "What took so long," he askes sarcastically. "We had a "discussion" about politics," she answers in a grim voice. "Well there's our target just as he said."

"Yup, you goen alone or want some help?"

"Lets go," Edward says as he gets in a nearby row boat. "Do you think it's a trap?"

"Of course it is," he replied with confidence. As they get closer and closer Julia starts to feel uncomfortable, "Maby we shouldn't do this, I mean we have enough coin to last a life time, and better each other."

"You don't have to come but I will live with the king dead, or die trying to kill him," Edward growls in a vengeful voice. "You know I can't let you do this alone, Edward." They climb up the side of the boat swords in hand and fury in their hearts. The couple creap tword the captain's quarters, ready for anything. "Edward, it's not to late to turn back..."

"Then go leave I can handle this," he says as they get to the door. Equally opens the door, and creeps up on the captain and stabs him in the heart with his knife, "See, Julia, already done, lets go," Edward reassure as he turns to leave. They walk out of the room only to see the guard with their flint locks pointed at them, "I knew we shouldn't have done this, but for you I swore I would give my life, and now the time for this promise to come true," Julia says as she throws Edward over board. He lands with a splash, and bursts out of the water only to hear his only friend and partner's scream of pain and gun shot. "Julia, no," yells the broken man as he swims tword the ship, and climbs up only to see all the guards dead and Julia laying dying on the deck, "We had a good run, aye?"

"So close to victory but it was yanked from us..."

"NO, do not let my death be in vain," Julia says as she draws her dying breath. "The king will fall, by my hand and your blade," Edward says as he takes he takes his friend's most prized possession, her sword.