England's Start

Edward awakes with a scream of horror from the dream he could have sworn was real, "Fuck... it was so real." As the tall white woman walkes in she says in a cheery voice, "Good morning." Edward looks up in relief and thinks, "So it was a dream," then out load he replies, "Good morning, lass."

"Shall we be off to visit our "friend" the governor?" Edward replies trying to hide the fear of losing Julia from his friend, "Lets go, but be ready for anything." Julia gives a cocky look and askes in an even cockier voice, "When aren't we?"

"I just have a bad feeling..."

"When don't you have a bad feeling, mate," Julia interrupted, "Now get dressed," then throws him his hooded suit. Back on top of the state building Edward makes a plan, "The roof is glass I can go through there you can walk in the front acting as a political figure. As soon as you get in you will have to find your own arming as you can't walk in with a sword on your hip..." "Wait wait wait," Julia interrupts , " You want me to go in naked?"

"Then when you get in the room I will drop down and give you your sword," Edward continued as if Julia said nothing. "Ok... I gess I can just strip one of the guards of his weapon," Julia says as she takes a heavy breath, "Lets do it." Edward gets up and goes through the glass roof and gripes the edge of the roof. "Hello boys," Julia says to the guards in front of the building. "What you doing here, bitch the governor said he would be left alone today," snapes one of the guards. "Ok truth be told I'm a deadly assassin here ro kill the governor, but that also means I don't have time to find a sweetheart, and you boys look rather handsome and I can make it worth your wile if you let me through," says the attractive woman and she pulls her shirt down a little, "or we can do this now", she wispers as she steps tword the guard. Julia grabs his sword and draws it and killes the first so fast the second barly had time to blink before he to was dead on the ground. "Men, all of them the same, except Edward he seems to be more worried about the kings head on a plate than getting any, making him the ultimate prize," Julia thinks as she walkes throught the door after taking each of the guard's pistols and shooting the four guards inside. "Wow going in naked is more fun than I would think,"Julia thinks to herself as the opens the door to the governor's room. "What the hell are you doing here, bitch..."

"What's with everyone here and calling me bitch but theman above you," Julia interrupts as Edward dropes down and sticks two of his thowing knifes through the governor's hand. "Here's your sword," and tosses Julia her sword. "Thanks."

"Now you have caused a lot of trouble for me and my operations and this needs to end, this state is now England," Edward says as he killes the only official left in the state. "We need to let the people know that oppression is over here".