Trip To Albion

Edward emerged from the room he was in for twenty-four whole hours, not seeing any but Julia, who was asleep in the chair near the makeshift shrine he constructed. As he walkes down the hallway he sees the pair he met two days ago in the kitchen making their brekfast, "I see you know your way around."

"Ooh, Edward it's just you you scared us," Damian said with surprise in his voice, "Where's Julia?"

"Sleeping, she had a long night. She won't admit it but she has nightmares.... What's being made?"

"Well we are leaving today so food for the trip, jerkey, bacon, smoked salmon, some cheese, basic long lasting food," the redhead said beeming with pride in her cooking skills. "You did good but we won't need it all I have a place waiting where were going next."

"Oh, ok what do ido with the food?"

"Give it to someone, make a homeless person smile."

Julia walked in lookimg groggy, "Whays for breakfast?"

"Jerky, salmon, bacon, and cheese," Alanna said with a pout.

Later that day the group of unlikely friends made their way to another state, a bigger group of bandits sat in wait, "Are we gonna get them or not, I'm getting restless," one said. "Have patience, we waut for vibrantly."

"Come everyone lets eat," Edward yelled with different intentions. As everyone sat down Edward says with haste, "A group of bandits have been following us for a long time, they will attack at a vulnerable time like now..," Edward said before he stopped mid sentence to stab a bandit in the gut with his sword, "ATTACK," yelled the leader of the bandits. Julia wipped her swird out and slash one bandit across the face then into a counter from another stabbing him in the head. As she observed her surroundings she noticed that Damian was missing, "Where can that boy be," she thought to herself as the boy dropped from the trees on a bandit about to stab her, then almost like reading her thoughts said, "I specialise in sneak attacks," and then was back into the trees like lightning. Edward stood over the bandit leader he had just stabbed throught the knee, "Please, let me live! I will give up being a bandit," he said with a pained tone. "Even if I were going to let you live, infection or wild animals would kill you, so really I'm doing you a favor." Then all of a sudden the bandit pulled a pistol out of his jacket and said, "If I die you die!" Before anyone could react or even remember he existed Damian dropped from the trees with a blade in hand putting it through the leaders head, "He was pissing me off, so I silenced him."

"Ok lets keep go..," not able to finish his sentence do to the painful moan of Alanna, "Aaaahhhh..." As all looked over to see the redhead with an arrow sticking out of her shoulder, "Fuck... AAAGGGGHHHHH!! GET IT OUT!!" "Damian go get some numbing plants Julia talk to her," Edward commanded to the two noninjured people in the group, and walked into the trees. "Ok just try..," but Julia couldn't finish her sentence do yo a pained scream of her injured friend, "AAAGGGHH FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!"

"The arrow," Edward said holding a bloody arrow he just ripped from her shoulder, "easier to pull out if your relaxed and distracted, but if you are tense and expecting it, it will hurt more."

"What happened... I have the berries," Damian said holding a branch of numbing berries, "where's the arrow?"

"I ripped it out..."

"And it hurt like a motherfucker!"

"Loot tge bandits see if any of them have bandages, and water," Edward said as he checked the leader.

"Got a water pouch over here," Damian yelled holding up the bag of water. "Ok, good I found some bandages," Edward replied standing up with the roll of cloth. "Ooh... owchn... fuck Edward can you be more harsh?"

"I could have lit a fire and stuck my sword in the burn the meat to stop the bleeding and forget the bandages, if you want," Edward remarked with some sass. "Ohh no no, I'll take the bandages, thank you," Alanna said with a frightened face. "Ok we are about three hours of walking away from our next state