The King Falls prt. 1 (Olaf)

It's been nine mounths, Julia and Edward had a son names Cesar and got married, but after Julia retired for if she and Edward died the boy would know no father or mother. Edward, Alanna, and Damian have been taking states, all are co concord but one, the capital.

"Today our last attack," Edward yelled to the hundreds of people in the crouds, "Today the king falls!"

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG," the crowd hollars a battlel cry in response. "Olaf and the armata will shell the city and we will rush in to finish it!"

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG, " the croud lets out another battle cry.

Later on the sea

"Capin' we approach the capital," his quarter master informs Olaf. "Aye, Ade. BOYS ARE WE READY FOR BATTLE AND DEATH?!"

"YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAARRRRR," the crew yells. "THEN FFFIIIIIRRRREEEEE," Olaf yells as the canmons on each of the fifty ships fire into the city. Alarms instantly scream throught the city. "I'm swimming to the other ship, for it will sertainly sink us," Olaf tells his quarter master before jumping over board with Alanna. As the pair climbs the next ship, also the biggest threat. "So whats the plan," Alanna asked as the climbed the ship. "We go aboard and kill everyone."

"I can get behind that plan," Alanna said eagerly. As the pair gets onboard they are not noticed, untill Olaf, with a mighty swing of his axe, sticks his sword in the shoulder of a crew member. Alanna wippes her pistols out and jump around firing all four of the double shot pistols at the crew dodging sword strickes the throwing the empty guns at soldiers the stabbing the with her two curved swords. Olaf continues to fight on but with a small axe, for he list his sword in the gut of a unlucky salor, "ALANNA sone help over here!"

"Coming, Olaf," the lass yells as she jumps over a few soldiers and landing on one with her sword already deep in the man. "Here," she throws one of her sword at a soldier behind her friend, "use one of mine."

"Thanks, lass," Olaf said as he pulled tbe sword out of the soldier, then counters another and sticks this sword through his neck. Then all were dead but Olaf, Alanna, and the captain which was hiding till now. He points his pistol at Alanna, "DIE, BITCH!"

"NNNOOO," Alanna screams as she throws her sword at the captain sticking him in the leg, running to him then pulls the sword out and stabbes him in the chest. As she and runs to her old friend that was layin on the blood soaked deck, "Alanna, finish it," the dying man says. "No, get up please, I can't do this with out you..," she says tears streaming down her face. "Go, lass, and remember, I will always love you," the man that practically raised her died. "Nnooo, please," she crys. But her sorrow quickly turns to anger, "I will kill every one of these damned captains." She runns and jumps over board with a splash.