Epilogue

In the capital Damian searched for his sister, he found here floating in the bay on a peice of drift wood almost dead but would recover from her wounds then he said his fair wells to his friend and mentor Edward.

"Are you shure you will not stay with us," Edward asked with a sence of sadness. "I can't me and my sister are needed elsewhere,  I don't know where but we will be helping people," Damian said with thought. "Aye then lad watch yourself," Edward said with a last hand shake of his come to be close friend. "Edward, has my brother told you," Alanna asked as she limps up on a crutch. "Yes he has," he said in a sad voice. "Then only two things are left for me to do," she said as she kissed the man, "I know your married and all but I've wanted to do that sence you walked in the room that night," the young woman said with a blush. "And the last, you welcomed me and my brother with open arms even though we could have been spies, and I thank you for that. If you ever need anything we will gladly help."

"I need my friends to stay," he said to the siblings. "Edward you know we won't fit in at a civilised empire, fair well my friend. We will never forget you," the three went into a hug.

Back at the castle Julia sat in her and Edward's quarters.

"Julia my love, our friends have left to somewhere unknown," he said with a sad voice. "I know Alanna and I were talking,  did she kiss you," his wife asked. "Uumm... yes my love," the man said in a sence of fear, but she seemed pleased,  "I gave her permission, she was in for you hard."

"Well my love it's just you, me, and little Cesar," Edward said with a calm voice. "Well my love I think we should selibrate tonight, and nobody will be kept up this time..," she trailed off. "Aye, love," Edward said leaning in to kiss his wife.