-3-

C H A P T E R T H R E E

MARK looked up to see the one and only Haechan holding his hand in his, and he was pulled as the other grip on his wrist was gone in a second. He collided into Haechan's chest, and then pushed behind him.

"Haechan—" Mark tried to say, but was cut off.

"Save it for later!" Haechan yelled through the crowd of people, and Mark looked over his shoulder at the man who was holding him. His eyes widened once he saw he had a pocket knife out.

"Hand over the kid!" He yelled.

"Not today!" Haechan yelled back, and it was a split second pause before they went at each other. Mark saw the glare of the knife swing in the air, and sometimes at Haechan.

The crowd of people around them yelled and scream, and many brought out their phones to film. Mark then noticed people started fighting along, and watched people around him get angry with others they didn't even know. Mark was in the midst of it all, it was a complete mad house.

Mark then saw the man get up, as he pushed Haechan to the floor. He took his chance and jumped onto the strangers back while hitting him. The stranger staggered back, and so did Mark as he was pushed up against a wall harshly. Losing his airway, he breathed heavily as he fell to the floor. He then looked up to see a shiny metal in the air, and then quickly come down.

That's when he let out a cry of pain, as he felt a sharp blade of a knife go through his collarbone. In the next second he saw Haechan put the man in RNC, and Mark felt liquid run down his collarbone onto his shirt. He panicked as he watched Haechan throw the man to the floor, and beat him until his face was black and blue.

They then heard sirens outside, and Mark looked over to see people running out. He then grasped Haechan as he pulled him off the man with all his force.

"Haechan we gotta go!" Mark yelled, and Haechan finally got off the man as he spat blood from his now bloody mouth.

Jaehyun and Taeyong then appeared in the midst of the chaos. Mark wondered where they were.

"Guys we gotta— is that blood!" Jaehyun looked wide eyed towards Mark and Haechan, they then widened their eyes at the man on the ground.

Then Jaemin came around the corner, panicked as Jeno was.

"Hey we gotta go! Police are here!" He yelled, and Mark saw him run off with Jeno. Jaehyun and Taeyong followed along. Mark could hear motorcycles start outside, and felt someone grasp his hand. He looked up to meet Haechans eyes.

"Let's get outta here." He whispered, and they both started running for the door. Mark followed closely behind, and bumped into many people along the way.

Upcoming the outside, he could see red and blue flashing lights, and heard yelling from everywhere. He was being dragged, but then saw Jaehyun being tackled on the ground by a policeman.

"Haechan!" Mark yelled as he held him back, barely hearing himself.

"What!" Haechan yelled.

"Jaehyun!" Mark pointed over to where Jaehyun was now almost being cuffed.

Haechan looked at Mark, then back at Jaehyun. He growled the slightest before looking at his motorcycle, then back at Mark, noticing his teary eyes.