- 6 -

C H A P T E R S I X

THIS time, Mark didn't feel coldness around his body waking up. He didn't open his eyes to see a empty spot next to him, and he inhaled a smokey yet vanilla smell.

Instead, Mark felt arms wrapped around him, holding him close to a bold chest. Mark opened his eyes slowly to see sun kissed skin in front of him. He felt his cheeks heat up slowly, feeling the arms low on his waist, and snug around his curves. Mark then jolts when he hears a voice speak above him.

"Good morning." A hoarse voice says, and Mark is flustered at how low it is.

"Morning." He whispers softly, hiding his face in the others chest. He hears the other chuckle lowly as it vibrates through his ears.

"Hey, we have a meet up today. We gotta get up." Haechan says, and hosts himself up to his elbow. Mark groans as the feeling of warmth is gone, and slowly stretches. Haechan cooes as he watches the other.

A small smirk then makes way to Haechan's lips.

"What?" Mark asks, noticing the change in the air.

Haechan says nothing, instead he moves to his knees, and suddenly starts attacking Mark by his sides. Mark instantly yells in shock, but a smile makes way to his face.

"S-stop! Haechan!" Mark yells as he laughs. Haechan finally stops as he looks down at the other with a wide smile, putting both hands on either side of the other as he hovers over him.

Haechan's eyes go soft as he takes in the other. Mark is panting as he has a tired smile on his face, fluffy hair covering his forehead and some his right eye.

Haechan lifts a hand as he brushes it out of his face, tucking it behind the others ear. He then slowly slides it across the others cheek, and rest his thumb on Mark's bottom lip. Mark's breath shallows the slightest as the other leans down slowly.

Their lips brush up against one another's, before connecting into a deep kiss. Mark wraps his arms around the others neck slowly, feeling soft lips on his own. The kiss deepens itself, and suddenly their fighting for dominance. Their bodies press against each other's, and Haechan pulls the blanket away from them. Is hand slithers it's way under Mark's shirt, and caresses the soft skin underneath. Haechan runs his and up and down the others side, feeling the curves and squeezing it lightly here and there.

They pull away for air, Mark gasping as he feels the hand run over his chest. Haechan kisses his jaw, and leans closer to his neck. Mark feels kisses being placed across it, and Haechan travels lower as he gets to his exposed collarbone. Mark gasps as he feels teeth sink into his skin, and gives a light breathy moan.

Haechan pulls away slowly, and looks up at Mark.

"I would take you right here, right now doll." Haechan whispers lowly, and Mark wanted nothing else more in the world for him to.

"But I won't, because I already promised Taeyong I'd be there. He'd kill me if I didn't show up." Haechan mumbled the last part, and Mark gave a huff.

"Then why would you tease me." Mark whined.

"Because, it's fun." Haechan admitted, and got off of Mark.