- 9 -

C H A P T E R  N I N E

HAECHAN slowly awoke from his sleep, giving a light stretch as he feels his arm wrapped around somebody beside him. He opens his eyes the slightest to see a sleeping Mark, and his heart grows soft seeing his face shoved into his chest. Haechan gives a light satisfied sigh, closing his eyes again. Pulling the other closer to his body, he embraces him tightly.

The silence around them is comforting, and both lovers feel at home with their presence. The slightest bit of sunlight was lighting up their room, and danced upon their walls and themselves. A rainbow was gleaming on the wall, and the light curtains moved as the fan made wind. It was warm in the room though, and it felt like they were heaven. If they were on a cloud, this is what it would feel like. That's all Haechan could think.

Mark's breath was shallow, and Haechan could feel it fan on his lower neck every time he exhaled. The stillness of the position they were in didn't last long though, as Mark gave a tired groan and tried to stretch. Haechan pulled away the slightest as he looked down at the other, whose eyes were still closed. Mark raises his hands behind his head, giving his body a lengthy stretch before relaxing again. He then pulls the blankets above his lips, and opens his eyes the slightest. Him and Haechan make eye contact, and Haechan smiles softly at him.

"Good morning love." Haechan whispers softly, hosting himself on his elbow.

He then proceeds to bring a hand to Mark's face, and tucks a loose piece of hair behind his ear. Mark gives a small smile, and Haechan can tell because his eyes smile as well. Haechan feels as though he could die in the moment, just watching the other be flustered at his actions. It was enough to make him feel butterflies for the other.

"So cute." Haechan cooes as he watches the other.

Mark gives a grunt of disapproval, and closes his eyes slowly.

"It's time to get up, it's already almost noon." Haechan explains as he sits himself up.

"No." Mark flatly says.

Haechan huffs as he watches the other fall asleep again. He then gets out of bed, and leaves the other to wake up by himself. Mark opens his eyes the slightest, half lidded as he watches Haechan go to brush his teeth. Haechan then fixes his hair, and changes clothes. Mark feels his cheeks heat up at watching the broad back and shoulders take off a shirt to replace it with another. Haechan changes into a black tight shirt, with ripped black jeans and a belt. The gang jacket finished it off, and Haechan then grabbed a cigarette from his side table.

Pulling out a lighter from his jacket, he lights his cigarette in his mouth. Mark watches as a puff of smoke come from Haechan's mouth, and softens his eyes at the sight. Haechan then sits down on the bed, back facing Mark as he pulls the cigarette from his mouth to be in his fingers. Mark gives a small smile as he sits up slowly, and slithers his arms around Haechan's shoulders. Putting his head on Haechan's shoulder, he rest it there as he gives a small sigh.

"What's on your mind?" Mark whispers, sensing something's off.

Haechan goes quiet when something's on his mind, thinking, which a man should not do. Mark feels danger when Haechan's thinking alone, and his nerves speed at the thought of Haechan thinking of him.

Haechan stays silent for a while, and Mark waits patiently for an answer. He watches smoke blow out of the others mouth, and keeps quiet.