- 7 -

C H A P T E R S E V E N

MARK sits at Haechan's place, feeling drained almost as he lays his back onto the bed. He closes his eyes, thinking about what had happened.

They're really going to war it seems like, and all he think is he's foolish. He couldn't do anything to convince Haechan to stop, it was like they weren't thinking.

Cops have guns, and weapons that they don't legally have. Yes, the gang may have guns, but who knows where they got it from. This fighting could not cause just land handovers, but death even. It shakes Mark to think about that.

Mark jolts as he hears the front door open, and bags being carried. He sits up in Haechan's bed, and gets off as he walks out of the bedroom. There in the hallway, he sees the one and only Lee Jeno.

"Jeno?" Mark questions as he steps into the living room, watching as Jeno struggles to set down groceries. Jeno looks over his shoulder, and gives his famous eye smile.

"Hey Mark, hope you don't mind if I drop by." Jeno says.

"I don't mind, you need some help there?" Mark asks going over to close the door, giving a small laugh as he sees Jeno caught up in the plastic bags. There was only two and he was having a hard time.

"Uh yea I just had a little trouble getting upstairs." Jeno says embarrassed, and Mark walks over to help Jeno get his arms and hands free from the bag.

Mark then looks in the bag, and sees ramen and some fruit. In the other bag he notices some ice cream.

"Thought you could use some company, ya know, after the fight with Haechan." Jeno talks slowly, almost afraid to bring up the topic.

"Yea...Haechan is just stubborn." Mark says with a flat face.

"You guys both are." Jeno says as he grabs the remote and turns on the low quality tv. He then takes off his jacket, throwing it on the coffee table. Taking a seat on the couch, he gives a huff.

"I guess so." Mark says, before taking out the ice cream and opening it.

Grabbing a spoon, he starts to eat it from the bowl. He walks over, and sits next to Jeno on the couch.

"So, have you decided?" Jeno asks all the sudden, looking over at Mark.

"Decided what?" Mark asks as he eats some ice cream.

"Are you gonna join the fight or not?"

Mark stops eating for a moment, and thinks for a second. He never actually thought of it.

"I don't know." Mark whispers as he stabs the somewhat frozen ice cream.

"Well, you better make up your mind because the fights tomorrow night." Jeno says, a slightly defeated tone.

Mark looks over at him, and then sets down his ice cream.

"What do you think we should do?" Mark asks, facing the other.

"I don't know, I don't want to fight but it seems we have no choice sometimes." Jeno admits.

"But now we do have a choice! How about we go to court, ourselves! We can convince them together." Mark suggest.