- 8 -

C H A P T E R  E I G H T

MARK woke up feeling a tight set of arms wrapped around his waist. He slowly stirred, giving a small grunt as he moved to see Haechan sleeping beside him. He didn't know why, but he couldn't help but feel guilty from last night. He felt like he was being to pushy, and harsh.

His heart ached a little, the thought of hurting the others feelings and threatening their love. If Haechan was ever mad at him, it'd be his fault.

Mark carefully removed the arm around his waist, and slowly got out of bed. He then walked out of the room, not forgetting to shut the door behind him. Finally out of the room, he gave a small sigh as he walked to the living room.

He then noticed the ice cream he left before he left with Jeno was gone, and guessed Haechan cleaned it up. He walked over to the fridge, and opened it, taking strawberries out. His eye also caught whip cream, and he grabbed that too.

He opened the strawberries, and ate one as he opened the whip cream.

"I was hoping to wake up to an angelic face beside me." Mark jumped at the voice, and looked up to see Haechan leaning on the wall.

"I wanted to let you sleep." Mark admitted, and looked back down again to cover a strawberry with whip cream.

"Or you were hoping I'd make a decision." Haechan said, getting closer to the other.

Before Mark could put the strawberry all the way in his mouth, his wrist was grabbed from behind. Haechan was now beside him, but more behind him if you saw it. Mark looked up to make eye contact with the other, who was staring down at him.

"Did you?" Mark asks in a soft tone.

"Yes, I did. Last night." Haechan assures, and slowly grabs the strawberry out of Mark's hand.

Instead, he eats it, and Mark's eyes are pointing daggers in his head as he watches.

"We'll give our supply of weapons up. I told Seung last night." Haechan said.

Mark's eyes lit up immediately, and he threw his arms around Haechan's neck as he embraced him.

"Thank you." Mark whispers with a smile, and Haechan hugs him back.

Mark then pulls away, and feels jumpy at the moment, he then remembers something that makes him stop.

"I need to tell Jeno!" Mark quickly says, and runs to grab his jacket.

"Hey wait! You can't drive a motorcycle!" Haechan yells after him.

"I know! Which is why your coming!" Mark says, and runs out the door.

"Hey wait up!" Haechan yells and is quick to grab his jacket.

He then runs after Mark, closing the door to their apartment.

The strawberry and whip cream forgotten.

They finally arrive at Jeno and Jaemin's apartment. Mark jumps off the bike as he runs up to their room, and knocks on the door in a hurry.