I want to get away

“Where have you been?”

The familiar but unexpected voice of his maknae startled him, hands curled into a fist as he hugged himself. “Baby.” He murmured. “Why are you still awake?”

“waiting for you hyung.” Jungkook said, expression cold but Jimin could feel the concern in his voice.

“But it’s 5 A.M”

“Exactly.”

“I w-was pr-prac-“

“Were you crying?” Jungkook intrupted him, moving from his hiding spot to get closer to his Hyung. He wasn’t angry with him, he was frustrated at himself. To know that the love of his life had to cry all alone when it had to be in his arms.

“N-no.” Jimin lied, turning on his heels to face the wall, he gasped at his own reflection in the window. Lips red and swollen from the abuse, eyes puffy and bloody from crying for hours, his usually rosy cheeks painting his tan skin were even paler than Yoongi hyung and he knew his raw and raspy voice was of no help. “I-I was j-just homesick.”

“Awwwwww” The arms that wrapped around his waist shattered his wall, he turned, hiding his face in the crook of younger’s neck as he sobbed loudly, his small fingers clutching the back of his shirt, desperately seeking some warmth. Jungkook just stood there, letting the older to cry his sadness. He had to bite his lower lip to stop his own tears from escaping his eyes, nothing was more excruciating than his hyungs’ pain. Jimin had to take some deep breathes to finally control his sobs, only letting tears silently wetting his cheeks. He loosened his grip as pulled out of the hug, mumbling an apology as he played with the hem of his shirt.

“My sweet sensitive Hyung.” Jungkook cooed, cupping the older’s face as he tried his best to form a smile on his face.

“I ruined your shirt.”

“I’m yours, so technically this shirt is yours too.” He gently pecked his trembling lips, raising the older's chin with his index to meet his hazy eyes. The sorrow they were holding were beyond his imagination, he swallowed the lump in his throat, wanting to be strong for his Hyung. “This is what we’re gonna do Hyung.” He pulled him in another hug, caressing his silver hairs while gently resting his chin on his head. “Tomorrow we’ll go to Busan together.”

“B-but the management!”

“Don’t worry. Bang PD still owes me. Remember the bet we made last month?”

Jimin did not answer, just leaned more in the hug, listening to the younger’s heartbeat. The only thing that could calm him. How lucky he was to have him. “I love you.” He murmured, earning a soft giggle from the younger. God how he wished time would stop. In the comforting arms of his adorable bunny, forgetting the world and its cruelty.

----

Jimin’s POV

The definition of home differs from person to person. Some say it’s a place where you live, some say where you grow up, or a place where your parents are.

“Hyung we can go home after the recording. I got the permission.”

So when his soft voice whispered to me, it was like pouring water on hot fire. It eased the burning pain in my chest. But it felt awkward, just a day ago, home was my workplace, where I enjoyed the company of my co-workers, where I felt happy and I longed to be in. Busan used to be referred as “I’ll go meet my parents”, Dorm was a resting place. Now the term “Home” felt just right. It was a place I knew I’ll be safe, happy, where I could find comfort in my mother’s arms, far from all worries, the pressure of idol life.

“Jungkook-ah.” I called, resting my head on his shoulder, ignoring his groan as I distracted him from Overwatch.

“hm?” He hummed, eyes still glued to his phone.

“What if we stay there? Never return?”

“Where?”

“Busan.”

I noticed how his fingers froze, I could imagine the slight curl in his brows, eyes getting wider in surprise. “What do you mean?”

I shrugged, knowing how stupid it was. This wasn’t a life I could run away from and Jungkook did not deserve to back away from his long-time dream because I was too weak to deal with one incident. It wasn’t even a big one, just a sloppy blowjob. (A/N: it's a big deal Jimin. It's actually a huge deal :|)

I leaned in his touch as his large warm hands cupped my face, planting a kiss on my nose. “The drive to Busan is long. Let’s talk all night” he pecked my lips, his thin but luscious lips matched perfectly with mine, I could still taste the strawberry we had earlier on them. “My turn to record.” I wanted to wrap my hands around his neck, pull him for a deeper one, let him know how much I long for him but I just gave him a faint smile, letting him leave without answering his kiss. He didn’t protest, just waved and walked away, thinking I might need some space. If only I knew the night was the beginning of our misery.

♤♡◇♧
A fluffy chapter with a bit of angst

Anyway

BTS at Wembley♡
OMG I'm so proud of them.