An overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole

On-time

German is so so hard :| I'm trying my best but it's so hard. I really love the language. It's kinda charismatic.

I received my bachelor's degree but I still have so many other exams to take.

Anyway here is another chapter

Hope you enjoy ^^

BTW there is this boy. He talks so ... I don't know... freely? Openly? So whatever he says, I consider it as a joke... but then the other day this happened:

Me (about a picture): I like this pic
Him: And I like you

And I considered it as a joke.

But then today he said he'll have sex with me if I don't marry before the age of 40 :| and the conversation became soooooo awkward. I don't even like the guy. He was just a classmate to me.
I really don't like it when men talk like this and I should pretend that I'm not offended.

♤♡◇♧

The pressure on his chest knocked the air out of him, a sudden rush of pain washing over his body, he could feel old wounds on his back opening while new ones formed just beside them.

He could hear voices but he couldn’t make sense of them. His eyes were open but he couldn’t see. Too hazy and foggy to grasp his surroundings. A new kind of warmth was engulfing him instead of the impact he was expecting. If it’s what death feels like, he regrets nothing.

Jungkook cried as he pulled the boy up, hands firmly wrapped around the boy, he was too light that pulling him up wasn’t a struggle at all. “I got you Hyung.” He gently placed the boy on his lap. “Hyung?” his body was limp in his arms, eyes looking unfocused and out of place. He felt his small hands wrapped around his neck unconsciously as he lifted him up, lips curved into a bitter smile as he nuzzled his face in the crook of the younger’s neck, seeking some warmth he had missed dearly.

He heard the members gasp as he entered the recording room, definitely not expecting to see him in such a vulnerable state. “He is fine.” He whispered. Laying the boy on the coach. It was their first time carefully observing him since… well… they couldn’t remember. His hair was messy, the color faded away and the roots needed to be redyed, he probably haden’t taken care of it since the MV shooting. His dark circles were easily detectable under his poor attempt of make up, painful but not deep scratches were covering most parts of his face and neck and his lips were too red and swollen to be considered normal. Namjoon sat by the coach, slowly pulling the collar of his shirt, feeling nausea as he noticed the severity of the scars.

“H-how long has he been hiding this?” Jin asked, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“He didn’t. We never looked.” Yoongi said, running a hand in his hair from distress. He should have known, he should have asked, pestered him, he should have seek the truth.

“Jimin, baby?” Namjoon gently cupped his face. Calling him again as the younger tried to push his hand away. “Baby can you hear me?”

Jimin was feeling too drowsy to answer, he just wanted to sleep and never wake up again, the peaceful land of nothing was too tempting. Namjoon never talked to him since the incident so why now? When he didn’t want it anymore. He whined as two hands forced him into a sitting position, cupping his limp head so he won’t fall again. The contrast of his cold touch on his burning skin was too pleasant.”W-wanna sleep.”