Asocial

Please be advised that in the second chapter I will discuss a mental condition that might offend anyone.

Just to let you know I am not promoting anything about this case, or I am trying to offend anyone, but I still want to show that there are few people who acquire this.

(Please read at your own discretion)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started when I enter high school that I felt I don't want to be associated with anyone other than those people I personally know and closed with. 

My parents thought that it was normal for a girl going through her puberty, but things got worst when the academy provided an event for all the students to socialize and that's when my fear to face the people started to trigger.

I was immediately sent to the hospital since I'm having a panic attack after a certain schoolmate tried to introduce herself and made small talks.

I was lucky I have Kim, if not I would have no one with me until this day.

She is the only friend I have since childhood who didn't think I'm different from others, she stayed with me when everyone started the rumor that I have a diva attitude without even knowing the back story.

And only a few people know my condition.

And that's how I started to be a fangirl of Nadech Kugimiya or known as Barry he started as the model Daikin, he caught my eyes, let's say there something in him that you would always want to look at, maybe his dimples the way his eyes crinkle when smiling or just the beautiful face.

After I saw him on the TV drama my admiration for him escalated to him being my crush. As a high schooler, I was too naïve, I even joined his Fanclub and that's when I find my happiness. I didn't care if I have few friends at school, I'm happy in my own world since I know I have someone I could look up to for being a good person.

Just to let you know I'm striving to be a better person but sometimes or most of the times I just really can't interact with people since my fear always comes first than my confidence.

So how did I become an actress, model, recording artist, and a TV personality if I'm like this, it was all Auntie Anne's idea. She's well known as Ann Thongprasom for her screen name, the very dear aunt of Kim. I wanted to be a producer or director like her somewhere in the middle. So, I studied Film and TV Production at Yale, as I'm about to graduate we are asked to have an internship. While Kim is having no worries since she is an Acting Major and automatically, she landed the job of being a model/endorser under CH3, the company owns by Auntie Anne.

As for me, I tried to ask Auntie if she has any available assistant production position but instead of letting me work behind the scenes, she offered me a job like Kim.

At first, I'm somewhat afraid since I never really associated with anyone even in University, but she got a good offer, so I accepted it.

She provided me, my own team, like I would have my own staff from the stylist, makeup artist, manager, PR team, etc. though I'm just starting with my career. Of course, don't think she made it out of good will its business and my dad's paying for them. Funny isn't it?

And every photo opts, shootings or runaway I go, I have them which I have formed a bond for atleast 7 years now. At first, it was a struggle for all of us since I won't talk to them and I hide whenever they are around so no job is done, that's why the company decided to let me have team building with them for two weeks and after that, I started to open up with them. It happened slowly, but the progress is consistent until I become comfortable with them. Now I treated them as a family.

And that's how conflicted I am, I work in an industry where everyday I am surrounded by different people but as the person I am, I fear them especially the flashing lights.

Through the years I master my acting skills showing the public that I'm confident and happy with it, but when I'm alone I feel terrified and that's when I break down to tears trying to console myself that I did good and everything is fine though I feel it's not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

-So this chapter basically discusses why our main female character has the said condition.

-Please let me know on the comments or message me if you have any feedback I would be glad to accept all your inputs about this.