Run to You

Instead of going to his parent's home, he decided to go to Yaya's house.

It's almost noon, when the van parked in front of the gate he bid goodbye to his manager then went out of the car.

His hands are sweating while pressing the doorbell.

The gate opened and the maid told him to come in.

He directly went to the receiving room, as he was sitting their nervously his thoughts are busy running around

He didn't notice that Yaya is already standing in front of him looking worried.

His thoughts are interrupted when he felt the warmth on his hands.

He saw Yaya holding his hands.

Yaya sits beside him and said, "I was gonna surprise you today and tell you that I'll meet you after your appointments since auntie Anne canceled all my appointments, but you beat me to it you're really here."

He hugged her tightly, now that he felt her in his arms he felt at ease, all the worries he had left his body.

"You seem troubled will you tell me?" Yaya tried to ask Nadech sensing his troubled.

"I'm sorry if I can't do anything right and I'm sorry for putting you in a very awkward situation starting from the day I posted something in Instagram unto now."

Yaya can hear the pain in Nadech's voice something must really be wrong for him to bring up the whole situation.

"What do you mean love and why are you bringing those issues again?"

"I thought that you're avoiding me now due to the issue in social media."

"About the dating rumors?" she asked still uncertain as to what is happening.

"You knew?" Nadech looks up to Yaya.

"About the dating rumors, yes I know about it but I'm not sure as to what are we trying to discuss here love."

"It was my fault, your facing backlash because of my fans since the rumor didn't die down, they are putting up nasty comments online about you. And I hate it why do they have to do it. For once can't they let me live?"

"Oh, I didn't know about the comments online. Is that what you are worried about?"

Nadech nods his head.

Yaya laughed.

This time Nadech is confused.

"Tell me what's funny love?"

"No, I find it too cute."

"I mean you are adorable love."

"But how did being adorable relates to the concern I'm telling you?" he asked innocently.

"If you think I'm going to give up of you because of the rumors then you are wrong. I've seen worst during the time Kim and Mark told the public their relationship. They labeled Mark as one of the Nation Thief even without digging for the story behind their relationship, so I know how troublesome the fans could be."

"You're not mad at me? Please don't be too kind on me love if you hate me, I'll accept it but please don't be like this."

"I'm being honest, with you about my opinion, what other people say won't matter to me, as long as we know the real thing between us. Let it be, if they think I stole you from them then it might be true, you don't have to worry about what I'm going to feel with those rumors since I'm willing to let them pass. Okay?"

His decision was right on choosing Yaya over his career.

"Anything else you wanted to tell me? I can sense are still troubled."

"I'll be honest love, the company decided to publish an article about me dating another actress to stop the rumors going around."

This time it's Yaya's turn to be shocked.

"Go ahead." She's trying to mask the sadness in her voice and the fear in her heart.

"I asked them to never release it to the public and I decided to pull off my contract with them." Finally, he felt he can breathe after telling Yaya all his pains.

"Are you nuts, why would you do that?" shocked is an understatement as to what Yaya is feeling right now.

"I'm not, but I don't want to circulate a fake article online just to cover my ass. I'm never going to do that atleast the dating rumors are near the truth, so I didn't comment about it. But forcing me to agree that I'm dating someone else when I have you, no I'd rather choose my life than my career."

Her heart felt so flattered.

"And why is that love?"

"I don't want to hurt you, and it's not my intention to hide you because I'm afraid of what would happen to me. I decided to agree with you in hiding our relationship since I'm afraid that your fans might throw a fit about it."

Yaya nods her head in understanding.

"So, what now?"

"I don't know the CEO haven't seen me any affirmation and so far, I haven't received any notifications yet so I'm thinking the article is not released."

"Even if the whole world turns their back to you, I'm still here love."

"I know, that's why I'm willing to give up everything for you."

And that's how they decided to just stay their hugging each other.