How we Met

As I am walking inside the CH3 building, too busy trying to memorize my script for the talk show. I felt that I did bump to someone, I immediately apologize to the person since I know it's my fault for not looking on my way.

As I tried to raise my head, I saw him, the man of my dreams.

I don't think his bothered that I bump him since he is smiling at me flashing his white teeth, his adorable dimples, and the crescent-like eyes. I must stop myself from squealing since I too, is a public figure and his impression of me might really go down the hill.

"It's fine, you have to be careful miss." He said still smiling.

After that, he continues to walk out of the building.

A wonderful encounter isn't it but devastating at the same time, why do I have to be careless the very moment we met?

I continue walking to my dressing room without minding memorizing my script.

Meanwhile, Barry who is now comfortably seated inside the artist van, can't help but keep on smiling.

"You seem too happy, can you atleast share with me the good news?" his manager can't help but asked seeing him smiling from ear to ear since entering the car.

"There's no good news P'Suphachai, I just feel elated that's it."

Manager Suphachai just proceed to shake his head he knows there is something to it, but he can't tell since Nadech won't share. For now, he just let it go.

As Yaya arrives on her dressing room, she started to relax her mind for the talk show, but it wasn't attained since her phone dings for a notification.

And when she checked it, the notification is due to Kim like a certain photo from Barry.

Her eyes can't believe it for the first time in history Kim liked a photo of Barry and note, the post is totally vague.

So, she did stalk Barry's timeline again and she saw another post, which makes her curious. The reason why he bumped to Barry is that he met his Auntie Anne maybe they are having a movie or a TV show to work together.