Moment of Truth

Nadech runs back to Yaya's suite.

He now understands why she immediately walks away after he answers her question.

How could he hurt her? She is too kind and sweet, and she doesn't deserve it.

Well, he must fix this before it went downhill. Is it? Or it already went downhill after he said those words.

Now he would be really in trouble.

He keeps on knocking but nobody opens the door.

He tried calling her several times and she isn't answering.

His messages where all unread.

Where did she go?

He's starting to worry, what if she went somewhere without anyone with her.

He tried to knock for the last time, then he heard the latch unlocked.

So, she is inside the room.

As Yaya opens the door she didn't expect, it would be Nadech he saw.

His sweating and his face clearly show that he is worried.

They literally stared with each other, nobody wanted to speak.

Silence is between them.

But then he remembered he needs to man up and apologize for his behavior.

"Arhhmm," he tries clearing his throat.

"I would like to apologize for what I said to you this afternoon," he said.

"What are you apologizing for?" Yaya responded in a monotone voice.

She's hurt but she has no choice but to face him.

"About the rumor of us dating, I didn't mean it that way."

"No, you don't have to explain, I definitely understand what you mean."

Lies her mind says.

"Please listen to me, I will explain and after I explain still it wasn't enough to justify my actions then I would do anything for you to forgive me." He said with pleading eyes and sad tone of voice.

His desperate.

Why are you doing this to me? Her heart leaps from joy hearing those words, but now she can't be deceived by those sweet words, she reminded herself.

He held her hand to let her feel his sincerity.

Yaya feels the moment he held her hands, sparks are running all over her body. She's sad but by him holding her hand she seems to be alive.

"When you asked me the question, I was worried you are uncomfortable with the rumors."

"Why would you think that?" she can't help but butt-in.

"I know you never had any issues or scandal attach to your name and I felt that because of me your clean record got dirtied. I don't want you to feel bad, so I said that I feel uncomfortable about it, but it was meant for your behalf."

"Do you really see me as that kind of person?"

"No, but I know how much reputation is essential in our job. I don't want to hurt you that's why I asked you last time if you want me to delete the post. I don't want to make you feel burdened because of the things I did. I'm hurting since I'm thinking that it is I who put you in this edgy position."

She believes him, his saying the truth. But why would he think that it's his fault?

"Why do you see it that way Nadie?"

"Yaya, your too kind and knowing that I'm the person that causes you to be hurt, I can't bear it. The guilt is killing me. I understand your struggle in the industry that's why I never wanted to make you feel uncomfortable around me. I want to be the person you could rely on, but it turns out I brought you harm." He said in a whisper voice.

She suddenly feels happy, all the pain were swept away. He cares for her.

He did not mean to hurt her.

This time her body moves according to what she is feeling.

She hugged him. And like a child, he nuzzles his nose to her neck.

Yaya can't help but smile.

"Why do you have to think that way, when the rumors came out, I was worried about what would be your reaction since you never had any issue like this before also. Then when you ask me if I'm fine with it, I told you I was fine. You didn't believe me, right?"

"I'm sorry, but at that time you just said those to make me feel better. I feel that you don't want to hurt my feelings but, you never really wanted them." He said like a child caught righthanded for doing bad things.

She laughs, silly how both feel that way when the rumors came out but due to fear they never said it out loud.

"Please don't make those assumptions again okay? I promise I'll tell you if I feel uncomfortable."

"I understand and I'm really sorry for my actions that hurt you, it wasn't really my intention."

"Don't worry I understand. Can we eat dinner now Nadie, I'm hungry!"

He smiled and faced her. He brushes her hair and tucks them on her ears.

"Let's go." And they walk while holding hands.

They are heading to the food hall, this time with smiles on their faces.

The misunderstanding has been resolved.

And maybe, both feel the same way.