Moments of love

Instead of eating lunch she just decided to go home.

She hates eating by herself and she can't ask her manager to eat with her since she informed, she will be taking off for a few days and will be back before the start of the shoot.

She remembers to message him as agreed; she was dumbfounded looking at the message she sent.

How could she make this mistake?

She's trying not to pull her hair because of frustration.

On the other hand, Nadech can't explain how he felt right now. To say he was caught off-guarded when Yaya sent the message.

He decided to act cool but in truth, he is in mess.

But then an idea of Yaya just doing it to get even with him comes up in his mind, all his hopes fade away.

Maybe it was the correct answer he thought himself.

So, he decided to just let it go, instead of being happy he was called darling he snorted since he knows it's not really done to make his heart flutter.

He just drives to the street where he remembers he met Yaya, and after ten minutes of waiting, he saw Yaya's van parking on the roadside.

He gets out of his Black Audi e-Tron GTS Sportback.

As he went out, Yaya also went out of the van.

They meet in the middle this time, no more running or escaping to each other.

"Hi Yaya," he said and flashed his dimpled smile

"Hello Nadie," she said trying her best not to shy away from his gaze.

"What do you wanna give me?" she continued.

"Oh," he was brought back to reality.

Opens the passenger seat and get a paper bags full of desserts like Khanom Chun, Tong Yip, Foi Tong ฝอยทอง and Creme Caramel Thai version, which he asked assistance on his mom on how to do since he has no idea of making them.

He immediately handed the paper bags, to Yaya.

Yaya did receive them and smelling the sweetness coming from the bags she knows its food.

She felt so delighted that she smiled like an idiot.

Nadech noticed how Yaya smiled upon receiving it, even without knowing what is inside the bags, and he can now confirm how appreciative the person in front of him is.

"Thank you for this, but can I know what's inside?"

"Desserts made by my mom."

"Really, that's really thoughtful of you and your mom. I didn't expect this but thank you so much."

"No, I'm the one who is grateful, without you I wouldn't be there at the expected time."

"Don't sweat about it, it's my pleasure helping you."

They were busy trying to converse with each other that they didn't notice, another person looking at them.

Someone clears throat.

"Uhmm, I thought you got lost again trying to look for our house, so I decided to get out of the house and look for you, it turns out you are here."

Clearly both stop from talking.

Nadech knows that voice, it is owned by none other than his mom.

As for Yaya, she felt awkward with the situation. As if they are caught doing bad things on the action.

"Sorry to disturb your conversion, but son it' s already lunchtime and you promise, that you will spend it with us." His mother reminded.

Then his mom continued, "Well this beautiful young lady could join us so that you could continue your talk."

Yaya wanted to decline politely about eating lunch with his family, but then before she could respond, she heard his mom said.

"And please don't decline dear, this is the first time I saw my son talked to a woman that is not part of our family tree or close friends so it would be me and my husband's pleasure knowing you."

So, she decided to just accept her faith.

She told her driver to just send bags of food to her house, then she will be joining Nadech on his car since they are to eat lunch together.

After talking to her driver, she immediately went to the passenger seat door but then Nadech's mother gestured her to sit on the shotgun.

While Nadech is silently driving, Yaya is seated nervously and Nadech's mom she is seating at the passenger's seat, grinning.

That is their situation until they reach his parent's house.