MY FIRST LOVE (JALEC Fanfic)

WARNING: This story is somewhat different from the typical love stories you read… But I hope it’s worth reading. Just leave some comments if you have any questions and/or suggestions. Or if you just want to express how you feel about the story and share your opinions, you’re free to do it. If you like my story, please vote! Enjoy!

Do love stories all have happy endings?

Hello! I’m Alec Brandon Chai Duñgo, 25 years old, and still single. I am now a successful businessman, with several fast food chains around the country. I started helping out in my family’s business and eventually decided to have my own business, too. Sabi nila, I am one of the most-sought after bachelors in the country. Pero hindi naging madali sa akin ang makarating kung saan man ako ngayon. I have been through many sacrifices, heartaches and I spent many days and nights being miserable and hopeless. I used to be bullied at school, siguro dahil I was a nerd and they said I’m kinda weird. I didn’t knew why they said that, I was just being me.. Siguro dahil na rin sa physical appearance ko noon. Matangkad ako at patpatin. I wore thick eyeglasses. I didn’t have a good fashion sense, basta kung anong unang nakita ko sa closet, yun na susuutin ko, kahit pa nga lumang-luma na ang mga ito. But… beyond all these, there was this one girl whom I met when I was 13. She’s my first crush, my inspiration, and my first love… And she changed my life and made it worth living.. Read on, guys! And I hope you’ll like my story.