《monologue 》

Genesis' P.O.V

Nothing hurts more that losing the person who you planned spending your life with, let me tell you that. Nothing hurts more than trusting someone who you obviously couldn't trust. Nothing hurts more than being in love with someone who obviously didn't love you back.

Being hurt by the same person who swore they wouldn't do anything  to hurt you.

And walking out on the person you swore you'd never walk out on.

You will never know what will happen to you during your life time, no matter how much you want to know. I figured that out the hard way.

I've met people in my life that I never want to lay eyes on again. And I've met people that I want to spend my entire life with.

But I won't ever get attached.

They  say that the people are seasons, and that everything happens for a reason.

Love.

The simple 4 letter word that changes the way you act all together. It takes over you thoughts, your actions.

I wonder, the first person who felt love for another person, did they feel exactly how I feel? Helpless? Breathless?

Being Totally enthralled by someone that you feel like you can't breath without them? It's an annoying feeling. It's also a wonderful feeling.

Bittersweet.

○●○●○●○●
Bruno's  P.O.V

Nothing hurts more than losing the person you loved with every fiber of your being. The mother of you children. The person you said all your vows to. For better or for worse, right?

I had to keep strong.

For my kids.

They were all I had left.

Until I met another woman.

I promised myself never to fall in love again. I was scared of losing another person. But the brain, it's a strange thing. It controls the entire body, helps you think, helps you live.

But when you fall in love, it becomes entirely useless. When you smell her intoxicating scent. Or see her beautiful eyes, or her plump lips. When you hear her beautiful laugh and her soft voice. When you feel her lips against yours. Your mind clears suddenly and your brain becomes unresponsive.

Bliss.

Happiness.

Tranquility.

I guess it's worth risking it all for the people you love.