8

warning ⚠️🙅🏽‍♀️

Cleo🍫😍

"ion like being the only one naked" i smirked, soon we were both undressed but i had to tell him something "wait, i'm a virgin" i looked towards him. "that's alright i'll teach you babes" he smiled.

"goddamn you wet as hell" lathan said to me
"wait it hurts man" i closed my eyes "babes move your damn hand" he grabbed my arms gently. "bro it hurts" i whined "just wait" he laughed at me whining. "it's not funn-" i felt him go all the way and i yelled "shit man!" i was shocked and but then i got used to it. mosey was mad drunk so i was scared what was gonna happen tomorrow when we wake up.

lathan wrapped his arms around my waist and left more hickeys on my neck "keep going" i moaned loudly "feels nice?" he whispered in my ear. "yes!" i ran my hands through his soft hair.

"shit, you fucking me good" i moan again "say that pussy mine and only mine" he groans. I didn't know he was a freak too.
"t-this pussys yours and only yours" i stuttered. "that's what i like to hear"
i closed my eyes as i felt my legs shaking.

we both fell back onto his bed. it was around 1 am right now and i was exhausted from all them things me and lathan just did my hair was all messy.

lathan wrapped his hands around my waist and we both fell asleep.

"good morning, last night was mad wild" lathan smirked. "yeah it was" i giggled "round two?" he asked "nah my legs sore and i gotta go home" i got out his bed and grabbed my clothes and put them on and lathan stood up and put on his clothes. "shit! i have so much things to do today" i ran downstairs and slipped on my shoes. could barley walk anyway "wait" lathan followed me.
"you up for dinner tomorrow night? i'm busy tonight" lathan asked i really thought he was just gon disappear after we had fucked but i guess not. "sounds good i don't know though ima clear my schedule" i smiled "okok you a busy girl" lathan hugged me from behind. "yup.anyways i gotta bye" lathan removed his hands from my waist and let me go.

i sat in my car and thought to myself "i have to fuck that nigga again cause that shit was good"

that was so shit
-chanelle👎🏽❤️