35

cleo

i looked at myself in the mirror as i stood there in my shorts and a tank top. i turned to the side and looked at the little baby bump. i felt a smile appear across my face.

i was about 4 months now and i had a ultrasound scheduled for that day. so i was getting ready to go lathan was just gonna meet me at the doctors so he could see the baby.

my music stops and my phone starts to ring and it's china so i answered it.

"bitch look at skylar's ig" i could tell china just yelled into the speaker of her phone. "ok jeez you just killed my ear" i press my home screen and go to instagram and search for skylar's account.

 "ok jeez you just killed my ear" i press my home screen and go to instagram and search for skylar's account

itz.skylar
we look better😉
***likes|comments***

therealchina this bitch🧐

username i-😳

username no u don't😑

theshaderoom 👀

username @lovely_cleo uh

username yess😍

ybouah 🧐

ybnnahmir if this nigga messes with my sister🧐

"why the fuck-" i yell "this is where he was, i asked him to come over because i needed him and he said he was busy! this is where he was with this bitch is this nigga serious bro" i scream into the phone i was filled with anger.

"don't worry i got you" china says with a calming voice that still didn't calm me down. "china you want to come to the ultra sound he's not coming" i roll my eyes.
"yesss" china laughs.

pretty girl❤️🌎
since you wanted to be with skylar, the night i needed you the most you can go hang out with her today too.

baby😌❤️
what?

pretty girl❤️🌎
last night was one of the worst nights of my life, i needed you and you weren't there because you were with that bitch instead.

baby😌❤️
i'm sorry babe, i'm sorry i wasn't there for you

pretty girl❤️🌎
no, but just go hang out with skylar don't text me, leave me alone. you look pretty good with skylar don't you.

baby😌❤️
you got this all wrong baby

i know it wasn't that big of a deal but last night was horrible, i needed him and he was with skylar. plus i'm a sensitive bitch, and the amount of times this has happened it's not the first time a bitch has posted her and lathan together. i know he's not cheating but he just lets bitches be friendly with him.

i hated when i saw the posts though, i hated when he acted friendly. i was feeling anger and sadness, my whole mood changed.

"girl cheer up" china says. "china i can't, it's hard, the baby has a echogenicity (jane the virgin ifykyk😭👀) in its bowel and the doctor said it may mean something will be wrong with the baby when it comes, only way i can find out is if they do this procedure where they go in and take cells from the baby and test it" i say on the verge of tears "so do it what's the worst that could happen?" china questions "i could lose the baby, doctor said it's not likely but i'm scared" i start to cry "and that's what i found out yesterday night and i needed lathan he was with skylar" i sighed.

"girl you can let it all out just cry whatever makes you feel better, today i don't want you to worry about lathan, after the ultrasound i'm taking you out" china replies making me smile.

"i'm coming to pick you up right now so get ready boo" china says "ok" i say with i shaky voice. i hung up the phone and tears were rolling down my face like crazy.

i looked down at my phone and saw lathan calling i ignored it. texts from him came in, i put my phone and silent and do not disturb this nigga was testing my patience's.

i didn't feel in the mood to change. i had already taken a shower so i just put a hoodie on over my tank top and kept on my mini shorts and put on my slip on vans.

cleo made her way to nahmir's room and saw him sitting on the bed looking at his phone looking mad as fuck. "cleo what did he do?" nahmir asked cleo "nothing we're dealing with it ok" cleo lied. "i have an ultrasound today so i'll be back later" cleo weakly smiled at nahmir. "ok are you going to do the procedure" he asked "i don't know yet" she got teary eyed.

"ok don't stress yourself out about it" he hugs her "love you bro" cleo hugs him back "love you too"

cleo and china were sitting in the doctors office after the ultrasound talking to the doctor. "have you decided if you're going to do the procedure?" she asks "i don't know yet" cleo replies. cleo was tired of getting asked that same question over again. "well you have two weeks to decided i leave for a month in two weeks so it wouldn't be able to be done" she explains.

"ok i'll get back to you soon" cleo says in frustration before grabbing her purse and exiting the doctors office.

"where we going?" "we're going to the nail salon and we're going to our nails done boo" she looks at me and smiles. "ok well good way to take my mind off-" cleo gets interrupted by a text she looks at her phone and it was lathan's mom the two were super close. cleo called her, her in-law even though her and lathan weren't even married she was planning on it and still was. cleo knew her and lathan would start talking again but she didn't feel like talking to him right now.

i think their little friendship is cute🥺

in-law💗
hi honey how's the baby are you thinking of doing the procedure

cleo💖
i don't know i feel like i'm panicking

in-law💗
don't stress you'll be ok

cleo💖
yeah

in-law💗
did you tell lathan?

cleo💖
no sorry but your son is pissing me off right now🥺

in-law💗
ok well cleo tell him soon because he's going to find out about it

cleo💖
i'll let him know soon

in-law💗
ok i'll talk to you later hun💞

cleo💖
ok💞

-issadistic thanks for this idea bae😭💗
-chanelle💗