18⚠️‼️

cleo

lathan had finally come over after a 10 minute wait that felt like years. once he stepped through that door i grabbed his hand pulling him out to the back. "damn girl you really want it" he grabs uses his free hand to grab my ass. "yeah i do" i giggled. we step outside and i start to take off everything. i step inside the hot tub and look at lathan. "well hurry up and come" he was really turning me on and he wasn't even doing anything. "ok girl" lathan quickly takes off his shirt and jeans. while he takes off the rest of his clothes i slip off my panties and put them on the side off the hot tub. finally lathan gets inside the hot tub with me.

he sits across from me and i stand up making my way towards him. i sit on his lap and started kiss him while he moves his hands all over my body as we kiss he adds tongue and the kiss starts to get nastier as the time passes by. i smile through the kiss "what you smiling for?" he opens his eyes. "cause you bouta make me sin so badly" i laugh "what you mean" he looks at me as he licks his lips. i roll my eyes and go back to kissing him, and he keeps teasing me. "stop teasing me boy hurry up" i sigh loudly. "i'm not teasing you it's right there you want it take it" lathan grabs my waist and pulls me down on to him. i let out a loud ass moan i felt relieved cause i been feeling for him these past weeks

"fuck" lathan groans as i ride him, he grabs onto my waist pulling me down on him more. i dug my nails into his back "oh fuck" i bite my lip trying to hold back my moans "just let it go baby girl" he whispers in my ear, i run my hands through his soft curly hair before i let out all my moans and i become a moaning mess if this nigga had one idea what he was doing to me.

"i'm bouta cum all for you" i moan out as i bounce up and down on his dick faster. "that's not stopping me" he says while sucking on my neck leaving bare hickeys. i finally came but that didn't stop lathan he kept pulling me up and down on his dick pleasuring me more and more. i was on birth control so i didn't have anything to worry about. "holy shit, i'm close fuck" he groans i didn't respond word wise but noise wise yes.

my legs weakened at the feeling of him in me, i felt him cum inside me causing me to let out one last moan. "that was something" i say looking at him straight in the eyes while catch my breath. "what got you so worked up" lathan laughs "i don't know i was just missing the feeling off you"
"well when you come on tour with me that won't be a problem" i smile at him.

i hop out the hot tub and grab a towel from a chair that i had outside and passed one to lathan.

"aight i'm going in the shower" i say. "round 2 in the shower?" lathan smirks "come then" i drop my towel and walk into the bathroom. lathan runs up the stairs and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind him bathroom "aha you can't walk, once again" he laugh "shut up" i smirk.

that was wild😂😩
-chanelle💋‼️