33

vote and comment💗

guys this is un edited cuz i start school again tomorrow and i wanna go to bed🤣😭

cleo

her body nice asf😍

her body nice asf😍

i sat at in front of china's mirror as i finished moisturizing my face. "cleo you need the sun screen?" china ask poking her head out from the bathroom.

"bitch i'm black? ion need it" i start to laugh "girl shut up" diana says jokingly walking into the room wearing a cute ass one piece swimsuit she pulled denim jeans on over the one piece and put on her slides.

"so, cleo what are you thinking of naming the baby?" china asks. "so lathan said lathan jr for a boy and i said no, but i said jalen smith echols for a boy and leilani smith echols for a girl" i smile to myself as i feel excitement.

"awh" china says in a lil baby voice as she rubs her belly. "well me and neek have no idea what we're naming her and she's coming in like 3 weeks" china nervously laughs. "name her after me, cleo nicole bouah.." i look up at the ceiling

"no" china rolls her eyes. "whatever"

i get up and grab my chanel backpack and reach into it for my clothes i pull out my bright yellow stringy ass bikini along with the bottoms, and the black shorts.

after i finish putting on my clothes i slip on my air forces and put my nike slides in my bag along with my towel.

"y'all ready yet?" diana asks while plugging out her phone and placing it in her back pocket.

"yeah" i say look at myself in the mirror and then looking at my stomach smiling. "ok let's roll" china picks up her keys and walks out her room and down the stairs me and diana follow her.

so we made it to the water park and we saw the boys sitting on top of suave's car parked behind us.

"finally you guys took 8 years bruh" joshua said i saw him with some girl she was light skinned black hair, she kinda looked like medusa the bitch was eyeing me so i eyed her back.

"hey princess, how's our lil baby" lathan chuckles as he pulls me in by my waist "good" i smile and grab his face pulling him in and kissing him.

"so it's lathan junior right for a boy?" "nigga no" i smack his chest. "why?"
"because i said so" i kiss him on the cheek.
"fine" lathan stands up and puts a towel around his neck.

we all found a spot in the water park to put our stuff. i took off my shorts and placed them with everyone's stuff. "woahhh baby" lathan looked at me smirking. "first of all, chill" i gently push him out the way.

the boys wanted to go to the water slides and shit so me, china, and diana followed them. jays bitch was just staring at us so stared back. "can i help you?" i rolled my eyes at her "i can't stare?" she asks "no bitch you can't, you acting like a mad bitch or some" i laugh. "girl ain't nobody mad" she stands there with a straight face

"you are though" i giggle whole time jay wasn't even paying attention he was just looking at diana and diana was looking back. they was just exchanging looks honestly jay wasn't even interested in this bitch she was just one of the hoes.

"babe" lathan gently grabs me and pulls me over to him "can you relax you always tryna start something" he says looking irritated. "whatever she was staring at me so i was asking her if she needed help" i reply.

"ok just relax" he puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek. "y'all all lovey dovey, i need myself a lil shawty" royce says looking over to diana. diana looked like she was feeling royce and jay. "diana lowkey feeling royce and jay" i mention to lathan. "i see that" he laughs.

we were at the top of the water slide and we were ready to go down. "you coming?" lathan asks me. "yeah" i sit down on and lathan sits behind me putting his arms around me.

and we both go down the together and i started to yell that water slide was lowkey scary.

i went into the water and was keeping myself floating in the water but i didn't see lathan. "where is this nigga he better not scare me, and all of a sudden i feel his hand on my leg i knew it was him it scared me though i tried to pull my leg away from him, but he let go and came back up.

"you're annoying" i roll my eyes and swimming away from him and he follows me. "you know what this reminds me of?" he asks me "what" i reply "remember that time we were hanging out and then we snuck into the beach and we almost got caught" he started laughing "of course i remember that was a memory i won't forget that, i still have that scar on my knee from jumping over the fence" i started to laugh with him.

"and one year later you having my kid now" he smiles and pulls me into hug him. "i turned you soft lowkey i did" i blush "you kinda did" he rolls his eyes.

"i'm hungry tho" i pouted looking over at the food stand seeing that the whole group was already over eating while watching us in the pool. "what?" i say confused and i hop out the pool, and lathan follows behind me.

i walk up to the table and sit down. "when did you guys get here?" lathan asks. "we didn't go down cause jays bitch made a fuss" diana rolls her eyes. "y'all didn't even come tell us y'all was getting food" i whined as i grab a slice of pizza. "nah you to were in a love moment" neek laughs. i roll my eyes at him and grab a slice of pizza from the box and pull the box over to me.

"you really felt the need to take the box" suave raises his eyebrow at me.
"i don't wanna hear it i'm eating for two" i fake smile at suave.

"so am i" china looks at me "we can share bitch" i giggle at her.