5

UNEDITED

Cleo🍫✨

LOS ANGELOS
9:30pm🌴🌊

i was at moseys crib and we were watching a movie, we was watching end game, and mosey was all into it i couldn't even get his attention. the movie was almost over though so it was alright.

"yo mosey, let's go to the beach" i smiled
"right now, ain't it closed?" he raised his eyebrow and questioned me. "yeah but let's just sneak in, we just gotta climb the fence"
"shawty, you crazy, i like that lets go" he laughed and grabbed his car keys. "ight lets do some dumb shit" i ran to his front door and opened the door. I walked outside and stood by his benz waiting for him to open it.

i got in the passengers seat and mosey got in the drivers seat. "cleo you crazy" he said as he pulled out of the driveway. "and you crazy to lathan" i smirked "how do you know my real name? thats supposed to be a secret" he question "i did a lil research" i chuckled.

LOS ANGELOS🌴🌊
THE PIERRE
9:55PM

"come let's go" i whispered like there was someone there. i got to the fence and climbed over lathan helped me get over before climbing over. lathan grabbed my hand and ran to the water. "wait wait what we finna do?" i giggled. "we gon get in the water baby" he replied as he took of his shirt i bit my lip. i took of my tank top and my shorts and kicked of my slides.

"let's go" i said and ran to the water. me and lathan got into the water and went in enough so the water was up to my neck and up to chest. "damn cleo, you actually fine as fuck" he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug and I hugged him back as I blushed. "i know thank you thank you"

i splashed water on him and he splashed water back on me. "ah! lathan!" i laughed he wrapped his arms around me from the back. "ain't no escaping me baby girl" he kissed my cheek.

"hey who's down there!" lathan latched onto me and pulled me under the water with him. i heard muffled yells of security yelling "who's down there!" the man shined his light on the water but i guess he didn't see us. he finally left.

lathan brought me up out the water and we quickly ran to shore. we grabbed our clothes and quickly dried to put them on our wet bodies. i grabbed my pink slides ain't leaving those and we both ran to the fence I threw my stuff over and so did lathan. he grabbed onto my waist and lifted me over the fence i jumped down and i fell and scratched my knee badly, there was a big ass cut on my knee. "are you ok, hold on i'm coming" he exclaimed, and jumped over the fence.

lathan helped me up and led me to the car.
we both sat down and looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. "that was jokes!" i laughed. he put his hand on my inner thigh "yeah it was, are you ok though"
i looked down at my leg and there was a blood dripping down my leg. my eyes widened. lathan handed me a box of tissues and I grabbed a whole bunched and tried stoping the blood.

LOS ANGELOS 🌴🌊
LATHANS CRIB
10:40

i sat on the counter and lathan grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a medi-kit. "nigga you a doctor?" i laughed. "nah, i just be doing dumb shit for the gram so i always gotta have this" he chuckled.

"you ready?"
"ya" he pressed the cotton ball on my cut and it started burning and stinging. "you good i got you" he grabbed a band aid and put it on.

"i got you mamas" he smiled and helped me down from the counter. "thanks lathan,
um can i stay the night?" "yeah of course"
"thanks" i smile "do you want one of my shirts or hoodies to wear?"
"yeah yeah"
i followed him upstairs into his bedroom, and plopped down on his bed.
he pulled out a black oversized shirt and handed it to me. i took of my shirt and shorts and put on the shirt "lemme cuddle mamas" he wrapped his arms around me and gently pushed me on his bed, we fell asleep together, as he cuddled me. lathan kinda brought out the soft side of me I didn't really know him that well but he really brought out the soft side of me.

hope y'all like that‼️
- chanelle 🤩🤪