CHAPTER 31

(This photo belongs to vhyun9598 follow her on her Instagram account vhyun9598)

1 MONTH HAS PASSED

Jimin's Pov:

Well... for a month just passed and let me just say.

IT'S A DISASTER!! 

From what we observed dahyun has been ignoring V like when taehyung wanted to talk to her she always passed him even though they are both seatmates she still acts like V was a ghost.

And it totally affects our relationship with twice for quite some time they suddenly became distant from us and they became more serious in their studies and work. 

Even I wanted some time with mina since she's my fake girlfriend but she only pushes me away she only agrees If her ex-boyfriend is around or If It's my Japanese session.

And I can't stand this anymore If those two lovebirds have a fight don't include us!! I was walking in the hallway when I saw Taehyung just closed his locker I immediately ran to him and when I reached there.

"Taehyung"I said while leaning on my knees trying to catch my breath from running "Yo--"I was cut by...

"Ayyy JIMIN-SSI" Jungkook shouted my name while walking towards us does he have to cut my words? aissh

"What are you talking about hyung?"He asked taehyung who has shrugging his shoulders and pointing at me.

"I was supposed to talk here!"I said sarcastically while glaring at him seriously this innocent maknae of ours is irritating me.

"CHILL dude okay what were you supposed to say?"Jungkook said I rolled my eyes at him and look back seriously at taehyung.

"Seriously tae, just let me help you about your LQ with dahyun!!"I said almost shouting at him taehyung exhaled heavily.

"Yeah me too hyung your LQ with dahyun has affected our relationship with twice"Jungkook said glad he thinks the same way I nodded as I agree of what he said.

"How about you two asked that question to dahyun... I mean I've been trying to do that but she always passed by me, she always ignores me I don't know what to do anymore If I should give up my feelings for her... since she doesn't want me to be around her"Taehyung said and left... he has a sad emotion written in his face and I pitied him.

Knowing the person he loves doesn't want him to be around I know it hurts him I looked at Jungkook who was still looking at taehyung with a pitied face.

"What should we do now Hyung?" he said still looking at taehyung I shrugged my shoulders.