CHAPTER 43

Third Person's Pov:

On the grounds of the University, the fight continued as both gangs are all beat up and bruised. No one from the students who helped in fighting gave up. 

In the middle of the fight twice was shocked to see RedVelvet and Blackpink helping them in fighting. 

For the first time they thought that finally, they've come to help them and showed this side of them.

Tzuyu turns around and kicks the men in front of him that made him fell down due to the impact he was struggling to get back up tzuyu catches her breath.

"I'm a member of the karate club don't underestimate me old goose!" she shouted to the man who is on the ground. 

Suddenly she felt a hard kick in her back that made her kneel down in pain.

She quickly turns around to see a short-haired girl, a member of the rival gang tzuyu Immediately stood up and turns to her and gets on position.

Tzuyu's eyebrows raised when she saw the girl smirked while looking behind at her that made tzuyu think that someone is aiming at her at the back. 

She turns around as she closes her eyes. When she felt nothing touched her she opened her eyes as her eyes widened.

"I'll fight right here at you're back, you can do it, right princess?"Jungkook said 

Tzuyu smiled when she heard jungkook said princess, it's the nickname that the members of the karate club made to address tzuyu.

As tzuyu slowly nods at him and turned back at the girl as the girl ran to her and they began to fight. 

Jungkook and tzuyu fought with the rival gang while behind each other guarding each other.

Chaeyoung punched another member of the rival gang the man fell down as she touched her knees catching her breath when she saw no one was aiming at her she sighed.

"Aish this so tiring, why are they so many?" she complained observing the men she fought with all of them in the ground unconscious. 

She brushes her hair to the back when suddenly she gasped when someone wrapped his arms in his neck as he pointed a knife to her neck.

Her eyes widened as she slowly looked at the guy beside her she gasped when she looked at him the guy smirked at her.

"N-nick?!"She stuttered as she called his name she Immediately looked at the knife pointed at her neck.

"Wait... you're a member of the rival g-gang?" she asked while her hands shaken from fear nick smiled at her.

"Bingo" He answered chaeyoung glared at him