CHAPTER 48

Third Person's Pov:

"Oh... this is?" Suga spoke when they arrived at the place zea wanted to show them.

Both Dahyun and Taehyung nodded while looking at the place.

"It's the place where we caught Klyntom"Taehyung muttered as the others are also wide-eyed looking at the place.

The place where taehyung and dahyun rolled in the sand, they stumbled at that time on a beach.

"I didn't notice there was a coffee shop beside it"Dahyun said Zea smiled and walked to the door as she faced her friends, bangtan and twice.

"So... let's go in?"She suggested as she opened the door and they all went inside.

"I'm back... grandpa" Zea said as she placed her bag in a chair.

Her friends Immediately sat as they leaned back on their chairs. The Idols are busy looking at the place.

They sighed in relief to see the place has no customers.

"No need to be anxious unnie-deul and oppa-deul zea asked her grandfather in advance to close the coffee shop for today"Brianna said as she placed her back in some rack.

They nodded at her as their eyes averted to the staff who are busy cleaning and keeping the shop clean not minding the guests.

"Welcome back, Zea" Her grandpa came out from the employees' only room as he smiled at his grand-daughter.

"Hello, grandpa!" Brianna said as she waved to zea's grandpa

"Grandpa... Yo!" Yain excitedly said.

"Hello to you girls... oh and we have guests"Zea's grandpa said when he saw bangtan and twice standing in front of him.

All of them bowed to him "Hello Sir" They all said in unison.

Zea's grandpa laughed which made all of them looked up at him.

"Goodness, If it isn't the groups that made my grand-daughter crazy" Zea Immediately glared at him.

"Crazy?!!" She glared at his grandfather. He just smiled at her and messed her hair.

"Just kidding Zea" He said Their eyes widened when suddenly zea's grandpa bows to them.

"Uhm... sir you don't nee-" Namjoon words get cut

"Thank you for giving happiness to my grand-daughter" They froze when they heard what zea's grandfather politely said.