CHAPTER 38

Still Dahyun's Pov:

"they went to get something"As he took a mug at a table I froze still looking at him I jumped a little when I heard that voice.

Our eyes met------------------- I blinked and avoid it looking at the campfire.

Still frozen while looking at the fire with widened eyes I looked back at him and he finally met my eyes as he stares back at me. 

that capturing and attractive brown eyes that I just can't ignore when I blinked a few times realizing that he is actually here.

I urgently stood up from my chair while trying to look at him who is still staring at me. 

I can see happiness, sadness, and longing in his eyes I sighed as I calmed myself and finally looked straight at him.

"W-why are you here? I-irene... wait I'll get iren-"

"I'm here for you"

He took my hand when I was supposed to walk away to get irene I looked back at him with widened eyes then I looked at his hand grabbing mine.

No.. no... no heart stop this ain't true he is here for irene.

"W-what do you mean? No, I'll get irene what if she sees us here" I said as I was supposed to walk away again when he tightened his hands holding my wrist.

"Sit down dahyun, "He said with his serious and deep voice for a sec I was scared but no I have to get irene it's trouble if she sees us here.

"No no I'll go get ire--"

"JUST FREAKING SIT DOWN DAHYUN!"I jumped a little when I heard him yelled at me I sighed and just obeyed his orders.

There is no use in fighting him I saw he brushed angrily his hair as I looked away avoiding his eyes.

Silence spread among us for a minute to ease the tension then I hear him sighed. 

"Irene pushed me here" He suddenly spoke I looked at him confused what push? he sighed again then he looked at the stars.

"There is no use for you to call irene she told me to go to you"He mumbled irene? but why? I was supposed to ask him when he speaks.

"Dahyun" Taehyung muttered when he turned to me and looked straight in my eyes I avoid his eyes when he suddenly grabbed my shoulders firmly forcing me to pay attention to him.

I'm afraid what if I'll give in? NO! this feeling my heart was beating nonstop and I am extremely nervous right now when I finally stare at his eyes then it hits me.