CHAPTER 41

Dahyun's Pov:

I punched the punching bag. When I suddenly recalled the time when I was kidnapped. I punched hard as I get mad at what I remembered.

"If I was strong back then"I throw another punch

"Then I would have made things easier!" I shouted as I hardened my punch

"Then they would not get involved "I added as I throw another punch.

"I have to be strong!"

"So that I won't be a burden to all of them!!"I shouted as I punched multiple times I catch my breath when I stopped. 

I saw a tear escaped my eyes I wiped it away. Just remembering what happened a long time ago made me feel like this.

I realized that I was too weak back then that I didn't know what to do and I was helpless.

And now we have a new problem that had all of us to fight. This is my chance to show myself that I've changed as I've realized I had to be strong and brave.

My members, Bangtan, Zhera unnie, and other groups they get involved because of me. I always hate that feeling when I was weak and just letting others helped me.

It was my issue, my problem, and my fight but all of them helped me because I was weak. I sighed as I throw the last punch. 

"Damn it"I cursed as I felt tears in my cheeks I hurriedly wiped them away 

"It wasn't your fault that we were involved"I quickly turned around when I heard that voice but what made me wonder was that he laughed when I look at him

"Why are you laughing?"I asked as he covered his mouth to force himself to stop laughing.

I raised my eyebrows curious about why's he laughing.

"No, nothing " He said as he walks closer to me and handed me a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I said as I took the bottle of water and Immediately drank it.

"How was your day?"I asked him breaking the silence.

"It was fine, I talked to my parents about klyntom"He told me I nodded as I put the water bottle on the floor.

"I'm sorry about your childhood friend" I said I felt sorry for him since his friend hates him.

"No, it's okay it's my problem anyways" He said well it was my problem too on the incident a long time ago. I just nodded at him.

He suddenly went in front of me and raised both of his hands up "Let's practice"He said