CHAPTER 50

Third Person's Pov:

"Aunt Jess, Thanks for the ride I'll go now" Dahyun said as she takes one look to her aunt in the driver's seat of her car.

Aunt Jesselyn just smiled at her and nodded.

"Okay, be safe dahyun" She said as dahyun opened the door and went out of the car she waved as her aunt began to drove away.

Dahyun began to walk to the gate of the school as her phone rang.

"Dahyun-ah you're not going here in your shop?"She heard her friend said.

Dahyun sighed as she slapped her forehead in frustration.

"Kinjai, I told you it's my day off and the workers can handle it already... and by the way aren't you the second owner of the shop? you can take care of the business now I'll hang up I have to go somewhere" Dahyun hang up

As she walks to the center field of KU. Seeing the huge words on the center KPOP UNIVERSITY. She recalled all her memories when she was still in high school. How it all began.

She just smiled and walked to the elementary building. While walking in the hall she heard the bell rang. Meaning it's the dismissal time of the students.

It's just 2:30 In the afternoon and the students in the elementary are having early dismissals.

She leaned at a wall waiting in front of the classroom of grade 3 students. She saw many kids excitedly ran out as they ran to their parents or guardians.

Dahyun saw a small girl with two ponytails. Happily talking to her friends when the girl caught dahyun staring at her.

The girl's eyes widened as her lips rose in a smile.

"Aunt Dahyun!" The girl ran to dahyun. Dahyun smiled as she hugged the little girl and caressed her hair.

"Did you have a good day, Zarlean?"Dahyun asked the little girl to look up at her and nodded.

"Yes, it's, even more, a good day since your here dubu-nie" She said as she hugged her aunt dahyun just giggled and took her hand.

While they walked going out of the building a familiar feminine figure caught dahyun's eyes standing to look at the kids playing at the small playground in the school.

Dahyun covered her mouth in shock when she realized it's the person she thought about.

"Jihyo Unnie!"

The girl turned at them when dahyun called her. Jihyo's eyes widened when she saw dahyun as she ran and hugged each other.