Humiliation

Im so tired of listening to Mrs.Mars talk about art that I'm considering sleeping on my desk.I finally leave art class and go to my locker.As I open it I see a few girls look at my shirt,was there something on it?.They start whispering to each other,then out of nowhere Scarlett runs over to me.
"Umm...Jay your-your"
"My?"
"Your bra,Jaylin everyone can see your bra threw your shirt!"she says quickly and I look down and it's true!no wonder people were looking at me.I quickly run to the bathroom but I end up walking in Mr.Scalemes classroom,it's empty expect for one person organizing the book shelf Marcus Hemmings.He turns around and smiles
"Hiding away?"he says smiling.
"No I mean yes"I stutter.He looks at me and i feel so embrassed.
"You know I can see your bra right"he asks and I blush.
"I know,that's why I'm hiding"I say and I feel myself getting red.
"Where's your blazer?"he asks.I tell him what happened, everything about the shittist day of my life.
"I see"he laughs.I give him a look.
"What are you going to do?"he asks and I sigh.
"I don't know"I whisper.He looks at me and must think I need sympathy or something.
"Take mine"he says and takes of his blazer.
"No no it's-"I start talking but he interrupts.
"Take it and besides if you don't, people will be looking at you wierdly all day and the guys at this school are pervs"he says and smiles.I smile back and take the blazer.
"Thanks"I say and give him a hug.Hes really sweet.
"No problem"he says and I let go of him.I was walking out when he says
"Purple looks good on you".I laugh and walk over to Scarlett.

______________________________________What will happen next to Jaylin?Will she continue have a bad day?Read the next one to find out.Make sure to vote!
-officalwhyreadgirl