A good day

I wake up in a really good mood and still hoping that just maybe it's june the 14th already but my hope dies when I switch in my phone.You guessed it...June the freaking 13th.I get up and get ready.Ive decided that today I'm finally going to do things right.I open my door and see Megan.
"Yes,I will help you with your homework"I say and Megan smiles.
We go downstairs and sit at the table.
Megan's homework is simple,just a couple of sums.We manage to finish quickly and eat breakfast.
"Thanks Jay"says Megan and I grab my keys.
"No problem"I reply"Goodbye".I'm off to school.I walk in and scan the hallway for Scarlett.I see her and manage to move out of her way.
"Omg,Jaylin I nearly split my smoothie on you,I'm so sorry"she says.
"No worries,lets head to class"I laugh and hook my arm with hers.Class was insanely boring and I was glad when the bell rang for lunch.As I'm on my way to the cafeteria I bump into Marcus.
"Hey"he says and turns around.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was walking"I explain and he smiles.
"It's ok,Jaylin really"he assures me.
"Your so sweet"I say and cover my mouth with my hand.SHIT.
"Thanks,well I gotta go.I hope we bump into each other soon."he smiles and my heart melts.His so sweet and REALLY FUCKING cute I can't.I hope we bump into each other soon too.