AGAIN!!

I walk into school confused and frustrated.I forget all about what happened yesterday and guess what Scarlett and I bump into each other again.We do the whole dialogue from yesterday again and I decided to just leave it.
"Are you sure"asks Scarlett"we could go to lost and found?"
"Sure"I say and we go to lost and found.All the blazers just as yesterday were stinky and either TOO big or TOO small.I go threw all my lessons just as yesterday and my FUCKING bra visco.I totally forgot about that....I'm so mad at myself.I walk out of class and get the same looks just as yesterday.I stand my locker and Scarlett tells me again every body can see my bra...great I'm embarrassed again.I try going to the bathroom but take a wrong turn and end up in Mr Scalemes classroom again,what a idiot I'm I.Atleast I get to talk to Marcus again.His busy organising the books just like yesterday or today I guess.
"Hiding away"he says
"Yes,I am"I reply blushing this time I feel like a tomato.
"From?"he smirks and I laugh.
"Everybody"I say giving him a small smile.I sigh and sit down."can you see why?"
He looks at me and almost immediately answers.
"Yep,I do..."he says blushing."take my blazer it's better than walking around with a visible bra on."
"Thanks so much"I say taking the blazer."well,I gotta go...umm...thank you for the blazer"I nearly walk into the wall and Marcus laughs.I wave and before I leave he says"purple looks good on you"and I smile.After a few more dirty looks,boring classes and Scarlett saying sorry I get to go home.I walk to my car and just I suspected Rachel and Chris were at there usual spot just like yesterday ready to tease me.
"Hey Jaylin the next time you put on a purple bra make sure to wear a under garment"Rachel says and I ball my fists.I didn't want to listen to anymore so I just got in my car and drove away.It started raining again so I just stayed in my driveway for a few minutes to just take a long breath.But that got ruined because my phone started beeping endlessly.I screamed and ended up falling asleep in my car.