Ouch!

I feel so good this feeling of victory is taking over me or the feeling of getting sweet,sweet revenge.My last class was with Mrs Bailey my English teacher.In class Mrs Bailey was talking about some family matter.Her lesson becomes more and more boring everyday I hear it so I got up from my desk and gave her a piece of my mind.
"Mrs Bailey...let me just say your lessons are really bad and putting half the class to sleep"I say and a few people laugh.
"Mrs Winters sit down"she says fermly.
"No,I have to say this,hearing about your ex husband Dan or what's his face is boring and so are your art lessons as I said...and a word of advice no one cares about your life or what happens in it,we come here to learn that's it not listen to sob stories all day,OKAY!"I shout and the class gasps.I know I'm acting terrible but I love it letting my anger out is the best thing for me now.I sit back down and stare at Mrs Bailey right in the eye.She hesitates but starts teaching again.The final bell rings and just as I'm about to leave I get called into the principal's office.No I'm not going I decide,I'm on a roll and I'm not gonna get upset again.I walk out into the parking lot and I see Rachel and Chris.
"Have a good day angel?"asks Chris smirking.
"Heard you finally decided to tuffen up and not be your chicken self"says Rachel laughing.They continue giving me insults until I walk over there and punch both of them in the nose.
"Bitch!!!!"they shout and I ingore it and show them middle finger.I feel amazing and laugh quietly in my car that was so much fun.I drive home happily and satisfied.