Dreams

I come home and see Megan colouring just like the past few days.
"Why are you so happy?"she asks putting down her crayons.
"I totally punched two people"I exclaim"look the whole Rabbit thing was a joke okay?".
"Are you sorry"she asks.I say yes and suddenly Megan looks interested in my news.
"When?"she said I could tell she was excited.
"After school"I say and we go into a really deep conversation,this is the first time in months that we had a real conversation.
"You know mom won't be back for a few more hours so...let's go out!"I say and Megan smiles
"Sure but let me change"she says.Shes currently wearing her panda onesie.
"Nope I'll go change"I say and rush to my room.I put on my panda onesie and go downstairs.
"You still have the onesie?"Megan asked surprised"cool"
Lets go"I say and grab my keys.We get in the car and drive away.
"Where too?"She asks and we both grin.
"McDonald's!" we scream and giggle.
"Yeah!"Megan screams in a deep  voice trying to sound like a body builder.
"Yeah!"I scream back and we explode in laughter.We are finally at McDonald's and order.For as long as I can remember I've always loved McDonald's,I mean who doesn't???.
"Thanks Jay"says Megan and sips her milkshake.
"No prob"I reply and smile.
After a two more hours of hanging out we went home.