Chapter 7

"Oh Toffeeeeeee~" You slammed the door to the lizard's office open and walked in without even waiting for him to respond nor to react. "Did you miss me?" You asked boldly as you hopped closer to his desk and purred like a kitten. "Is that a serious question? You know the answer already..." Toffee responded while being a bit annoyed by your typical childish behavior. "nawww. So you missed me!!!" You joked to annoy him even further. It was fun. "So, did you find out something of use for us?" The lizard turned his face to you expecting that you've been successful. To be honest, there wasn't much information that would have been useful for anyone. There wasn't barely something that could have been of any use, but then you remembered. You know, the maiden that was so sexy and terrifying at the same time? "Well, there was that weird maiden I figured out..." Of course, you were not going to tell him that she had figured you out! NONONONON he would kill you of he knew that someone in the castle had discovered that you had been spying! Buuuut on the other hand, this maiden was the only interesting information you'd gathered so it would be wise to tell him about her. "You see Toffee, all the information I got from the Queen and the staff is...well unnecessary. But don't worry!" You smiled cheeky as you walked circles around Toffee's work desk. "I found someone...welp...I actually bummed into someone; someone that could be some useful information for you" You considered the lizard which had shown no emotion at all since you started talking. He only listened. "And who might that be?" his deep voice asked with just a little hint of curiosity, but still so less that it was barely heard. "See, there was that weird maiden I met in the castle when I was, myself, dressed as a maiden, but only that that maiden was actually queen Moons personally adviser!" you stopped to make a dramatic pose to tickle Toffees curiosity a bit more, but that boring old lizard showed nothing of any eager or desiring emotion, instead he just looked at you serious and all cold...so you'd better continue. "and here comes the thing; she herself was not what she pretended to be! In front of the Queen she acted all nice and like a perfect cinementroll but she is a real devil! She threatened to kill me when I..well bummed into her." you choose your words carefully, because again, you did not want to tell Toffee that she'd figured out that you were a spy. "And here's eh best thing: she herself is a spy herself!!!"Now that cough Toffee's attention, so he looked up at you and asked "spy? How come you think so?" You thought for a moment before talking than continued "Her behavior was really suspicious; I mean she acted too friendly and kind when she was around the queen and the others also she hates the Queen! Oh dang Toffee, you should have seen her! She was completely mad! Her eyes were so evil and cold and murderous! It was like she wanted to kill everything that she saw!...Tho she really kinda reminded me of you know..." you muttered out in thought as you came to think of it; she was just as creepy as the lizard. "And how come she showed her true face to you, when you said that she was fooling all around them and acting sweet and kind?" Now this was a question which told you that Toffee might came to the thought that you'd messed up a little so you obviously came up with a quick written excuse "I have my way, sweety~" You moaned as you lithely lay on his table and tried to confuse him with your typical flirty and childish behavior, which actually worked. He rolled slightly with his eyes and turned his gaze away from you, so he wouldn't have to look at you. This made you smile even harder and you now knew how you could avoid difficult situations. "Now then Toffee~" you whispered as you played around with your cat tale, trying to flirt with him. You never really thought about that, but this lizard was pretty and charming, tho his character was cold and harsh...you kinda like it. On top of that it is so much fun to tease him, since you know how annoying he finds you when you act that way. "Since, I'm done with spying...don't you think we should have..." But before you could say something, he turned his head to you and had a dead serious look on his face, expecting you would say something dirty. You looked back at him, grinning, since you knew what he thought you would say. "I meant to say: we should hang out together. You know, get to know each other's as...partners?" you raised your eyebrows and acted like a cute kitten. You gave him a mocking but also charming smile, trying to act all innocent, but then before you even knew it you stood in front of a closed door. Did he...just...did he just threw you out! He'd pushed you out of his office and closed the door right in front of your nose. How rude. You were a bit upset about that, since you only wanted to get to know him and what does he do? Throwing you out! ...Maybe you shouldn't have smiled at him in that cheeky way...guess he didn't like that at all. Anyway, you couldn't stay mad for a long time so you just yelled "oh what a gentleman you are toffeeeeeee!!" And slammed your foot against his door before leaving. Sure, you were a bit upset about that lizard, because he always kept things a secret and rarely shows any kind of emotions. So, then why not break his hard shell, you thought? It would be a lot of fun to annoy him so much, that he'd had to show his true nature...or to get to know him better...maybe even dating him? Phahahahahah!!! You and dating!? Nononono, you were a loner...you don't need anyone. You're spy remember and spy's always works alone...right?