♥️[A-II Support]♥️

Unedited

You haven't been able to get Henry out of your mind recently. That smile and how warm he has been to all his allies recently just had you swooning over him when he wasn't around. It's kinda like that feeling you get when you pull the last unit you need to bring a family back together like when you finally summoned Lugh or got Saias from the Tempest. Plus, Azura has gotten a lot happier and so have other allies. Azura now has big sister Tiki, Papa Henry, big brother Black Knight (don't ask), Uncle Bartre, Big Brother Silas, Big Brother Sothe, Big Sister Nino, and Auntie Maribelle. It's a giant family across the universes and it's amazing!

Right now, you were logging all then supports in your journal for future reference, trying to calculate everything in relations to stat boosts and how far the relationship has come. Screw the format of the game with single supports, everyone can support everyone! Hooray! You were smiling, sketching a little doodle of Henry holding Azura's hand, when you suddenly felt a presence behind you. Looking up slightly, a Raven was sitting on your knee. You smiled. It's him. Looking all the way up, you saw Henry smiling at you.

"Hey Henry, I was just writing about you."

Henry laughed his signature laugh, which lowkey sounds like Papyrus, and sat down next to you. The little raven, even if a bit scary looking, just hopped around happily, glad to be a part of this interaction. The little raven was adorable. You watched Henry, seeing if he was goin goin to do or say anything. He had to have a reason if he wants to be here. He just stared out at the orders foyer, watching everyone merrily talk amongst eachother.

"It's amazing what you do here, (name). You bring people from destroyed timelines and timelines where their loved ones have died and bring their families back together and create a place where they don't have to worry. You save us..."

You felt Henry's hand brush over yours. He was being optimistic and insightful. You haven't seen this sentimental side of Henry in a little while. Not since the B Supports. He looked back over at you when he noticed you were staring with slightly pink flushed cheeks. You turned your head away like a flustered little tsundere, getting a laugh from him.

"You're adorable too, (name). Nya ha! Makes me wanna stay here forever."

Stay? Forever? That does sound very nice. Your mind jumped to that thought instantly. Henry being here together. He could be your right hand man. He has always had a knack for battle and he knows the capabilities of magic. Plus he can be your leading hero that you use for voting gauntlets and stuff where you only use the first hero on your first team. Then you can take care of all the children units who don't have their parents yet and he can be like the raven-winged angel that swoops in and saves people... It's cute. Speaking of raven wings you really need to finish those. Where's Catria?

"Aww, they're lost in thought again~ Nya ha~ Probably thinking about what I just said about staying here forever~ With. You. (Name)!"

He sang out almost teasingly, breaking you out from that mini daydream. Your face went entirely red. You hid your face in your book causing him to laugh again. You are kind of adorable, aren't you? Yes you are! Genuine words coming from the author here! Henry didn't try to take the book down from your face. He let you just burn that blush out. He waited for you to put the book down to keep the conversation rolling.

But the fun thing is... it didn't keep rolling. It kind of dropped awkwardly but not awkwardly because silence between the two of you wasn't awkward anymore. You watched as Spring!Felicia and Spring!Xander happily greeted their son, Seigbert and his husband Shiro back from whatever they were doing earlier with affection. That's a wonderful little family right there. It warmed your heart and brought another smile onto your face. Then you looked over at Henry and realized you wanted that for the two of you. Sure, you got Azura, but you doubt she'd think of you as a parental unit. More of just an older relative or tactician. Then you looked at the legendary weapon. Get your fur voices everybody for the next line. Ready.....

Lightbulb.

"Henry, do you want to help me save someone else?"

Henry was confused until you pulled out the gun. He opened his eyes, getting really serious. He must have someone in mind that he really wants to save. He nodded with determination and you both stood up, walking hand in hand towards the summoning stone. 

"He's Green."

He said in a low voice. Who were we summoning for? With luck, we'd get him. Whoever he was. You put the green stone in and shot the weapon. A puff of smile came out of the portal as a blue lining surrounded it. Awakening character. Henry watched closely as the shilouette appeared before you. A smiling festival Inigo greeted you both, happy to make your aquiatnece. However, before he could say his line Henry had something to aay woth his monotone voice, but had a smile. 

"Before they killed Olivia And Gauis, they begged for me to somehow save Inigo. Well, in my timeline. I know that the Olivia here is married to Libra and your Dad May be a totally different person. Ya'know, with all the wibnly wobbly timeline-y stuff going on, but I just really wanted to make sure that you're okay in your own timeline... in a happier place than mine." 

Based on his plus defense minus speed, his father had to be a tank. So probably Kellam or maybe even Henry with his beastly defense for a mage. Inigo seemed very touched and ran up to Henry, giving him a giant hug despite the revealing dancer's clothes. Henry still smiled, embracing the boy. If you remembered correctly... Inigo was his adopted son in his timeline who he protected in his castle before the massacre. He didn't exactly have any children or love of his own anyways.

"I'm sorry for your losses, whatever they were. In my timeline, I lost you. You were my real Dad. We can keep smiling together if that's what you want, Dad. Okay? Just keep smiling."

Henry nodded, looking over at you. Inigo was confused by the loosened grip but then saw you standing there awkwardly, feeling the love radiating off of the two. Henry decided to extend his arms, introducing you to Inigo.

"Nya ha, if I'm your Papa too that means you should now (name)! See, (name) is our summoner who brought you here's to reunite with your family no matter how broken your timeline. They give us all new beginnings. So basically everyone, no matter the universe or timeline, is one big family! You already have several siblings like Azura, Tiki, Sothe, Silas, Nino... speaking of Nino you're an uncle now too! I promise you're going to love it here! Oh, and your mom is here too if you want to see her! So no more smiling away the pain and separation for you!"

Inigo looked at you with that "is it true!?" Face. You nodded and he smiled the brightest smile you've ever seen. He must get that from Henry. He pulled you both into a great big hug. Wait, you're in this too now?! It felt really great to be part of this giant family and allowing this all to happen. Only good feelings! Huzzah!

"No more separation and no more fake smiles! Now that's a future I can't wait for!"

1285 Words