💖💜💙💚💛🧡❤️[S Support]❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖

Unedited

"Hey... (Mom/Dad/Other Parental Name)?"

You looked up from your team building and strategizing to see Inigo walking up to you. Inigo had asked to refer to you like a parent since Performance Arts Olivia married Libra and had Laslow as her son. The other two Olivia's had also had different personal issues so Ingo came directly to you. Inigo was on a team One with Henry, Adrift!Azura, And Wrys. You had Wrys Plus 10 Five Star and Built up because he deserves love too. Not Soleil, she was on a team with Ophelia, Flora, and Nina. Where were we? Oh, right. Inigo needed something.

"Yes, Inigo? Is there something you need Darling?"

He flashed a wide, happy grin before grabbing onto your wrist and pulling you up and out of your throne. He spun you around as if you were thrown into a dance and laughed. What was going on? Before you knew it, he was pushing behind you and you couldn't see. Did he blindfold you!?

"Come now, (Mom/Dad/Parental Name), Smile! I promise this will be a mos record pleasant surprise."

You had no time to protest because you felt Inigo push you to start walking and then find his way in front of you, guiding you by the hand. You had no choice but to proceed with whatever plan your adopted son had for you. Soon you felt someone grab your second hand and Inigo walk away. It couldn't just be Inigo's second hand... but it wasn't. Inigo's hands were nice and warm. This hand was kind of cold and really small.

"This way (name). Papa wants you to come this way."

Azura? You knew that tired young voice anywhere. That was Azura. You followed her too until she stopped. You stopped too by association. You wanted to take off the blindfold, but you felt someone take your arm and hold it in place by your side. The hands were still cold, but not small enough to be Azura's. You moved your head around slowly, trying to use your hearing to get a sense of where you were and trying to sense the presence of people. 

"Nya ha! Too cute~ You can't take that off just yet. Give me a few seconds (name)~"

Henry? You couldn't help but get a dopey smile. What was he planning? Based on the shuffling and noise you hear, there are loads of people here. What was going on? Suddenly your blindfold was removed and the lights hit you like a bus. Blinking profoundly, you saw Inigo first. Then Azura, who was holding his hand and beaming. Then you saw Henry. He was the tallest but... he was on one knee. Oh my god. Your face flushed at the realization.

Wait a second...

DID HE GATHER THE ENTIRE ORDER OF HEROES TO WATCH THIS!?

"(Name), would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? Oh, and don the mind the ring! It isn't cursed or anything. I just thought it'd be cool on your finger~"

The ring was black, engraved with snakes with a crimson red gem in the center. Blood red diamond. You held out your hand and he slipped the ring on. Clearly neither of you know how proposals are supposed to go. Everyone was staring at you. Everyone was eager to hear your answer. Will you accept his proposal or- There's no doubt about it. You we're filled with much joy and love and you couldn't contain it any more.

"YES!!!"

You tackled Henry to the ground, earning cheers and applause. You kissed Henry smack dab on the lips. It was set in stone. You're getting married. This is the happiest day of your entire life! 

"I'll never let you go, Nya ha! You saved me and now I'm going to spend my entire life loving you and thanking you for it. Be careful, my love is quite heavy. Nya ha! Even if you get sick of me, I'll always love you and I'm always going to be here. Okay?"

Definately okay.

700 Words

The End