Impossible!

I had a quick shower I lit the candles in my room and put my amythyst crystal in my pillow for my dreams tonight while I laid on my bed thinking about today for a long time and everything that had happened.

"How can I have a mate I thought it's rare for us to get a mate since we are snow leopard shifters and they are hard to find these days thanks to the wolves" I spoke aloud since mum and Preston were down at the shop.

'Yeah I thought it was impossible to get a mate for us I wonder what kind of shifter he is' Adira purred.

"Mmm yeah anyway I'm going to go out to the horses."

I jumped off my bed and headed out the back door towards the palomino pintos paddock with wolf and dood close behind.

"Hey baby" I said as he came slowly came over for a pat.

"That reminds me you and the grey one need a name..." I started to think of a few names.

"I like Casino for you" I laughed a little as he nodded his head.

Going under the fence I got into his paddock and started rubbing his neck and mane he was a beauty sad how people wanted to put him down.

It but dark by the time I got in side again mum just arrived home and I was so tired so I grabbed a bag of ships to nibble on before I went to bed.

After laying on my bed listening to music from my ipad for about half an hour smudge and squirrel asleep next to me I ended up falling asleep around 9:16pm and woke up at 6:47am for school again and today was great since the girls would be sleeping over!

(Sorry that it's so short and a little boring 😒)