The Red Moon

*please look at the picture in full to see what everyone looks like*

"Please!"

"No!" Mum snapped back at me while doing the dishes.

"I want them to though!" I said looking at her.

"Fine but you have to go out for the day then" she finally said giving in.

"We will go to the park or shopping" I said prancing back to my room to message all my friends they were aloud to come.

Ajlina: Alright I'll be there around 12.

Me: okay.

Seth: Hey, me and Jackson will be around soon.

Me: Awesome!

Taleena: Te-Manu will be coming with me at around 1:30.

Me: Alright sounds good

Levi: Kayne stayed at my place so we will come over in a few and kayne wants to know if he can bring his friend Dylan to stay as well?

Me: Uh sure should be alright.

Levi: Cool see ya soon.

Maddy: Sorry I'm going with my family tonight to wagga wagga I won't be able to sleep.

Me: It's okay hope ya have fun!

Maddy: Thanks love ya.

Teia: Me and Cheyenne will come soon 😘.

Me: Alright see ya then!

Jawa: I'm aloud to come! I'll be there around 4 though because we have to go to a party first.

Me: It's all good jawa see you around 4 then 😊.

Jorgia: Mum will drop me off at 2

Me: Cool!

Babe (Ty): I'm defiantly coming ill be there in about 4 minutes.

Me: Okay see you then xxx

Okay so now 14 people were coming this was going to be a great night I just hope that Dylan guy is a shifter to.

*knock knock*

I quickly ran to the door at the sound of the first knock and opened up to see 2 faces I knew and one I didn't.

"Hey!" I said opening the door right up letting them come inside.

"You must be Dylan" I said shaking his hand as he nodded his head.

We all were about to head back to my room before another sound from the door.

"Hey!" Ty said smiling widely.

"Heyyyy!" I said quickly letting him inside as Levi and the other two boys greeted him in their male friend way.

"Levi, Kayne!" Ty said punching them friendly which they returned then Ty looked to Dylan.

"Dylan" Dylan said introducing himself he reached out and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet ya Dylan I'm Ty" he chuckled giving his gorgeous smile.

"Flik! For dinner tonight I'm making my homemade chicken noodle soup!" Mum called from the kitchen telling me she was going to make my favourite dinner.

"You guys like chicken right?" I asked looking to each of the boys.

"Of course" Levi and Ty said.

"Alright then now let's go to my room" I laughed as we walked down the hall to the kitchen and the boys greeted my mum as we went to my room.

We joked around a whole lot while sitting on the bed laughing then I got a message from Ajlina.