Your no friend!

So about a week has pasted, me and Ty have spoken a lot but only in a friendly way nothing romantic or anything and I have become friends with Kara great friends actually but not as close as Ajlina and Maddy of course! And I have made a boy best friend called Levi he lives a couple of houses away from me and after school we always hang out and kick the soccer ball or football even just sit down and talk he knows I'm a snow leopard and that Ty is my mate and Kara knows I like Ty to but Levi knows everything.

*School Thursday lunch break*

"Levi!" I said running up to him jumping on his back Ajlina, Maddy, Jorgia, Te-Manu and Taleena following to.

"Hey flik" he smiled as I dropped off his back.

"How's it going?" I asked smiling as we all walked with him and his friends.

"Good, you?"

"Pretty good" I laughed we always have the weirdest Convocations

"Do you wanna walk to the car park together after school?" I asked him still laughing.

"Sure" he laughed.

"Awesome meet me out the front of my building?" I ask starting to walk towards our new sitting spot of the corner of the soccer pitch.

"Okay see ya then!" Levi called back while I waved goodbye as we walked.

We made a small circle where we were sitting and started chatting while I looked around for Ty he normally plays soccer with the boys.

"Is that Ty...?" I ask pointed over to him on the other side of the soccer pitch talking to Kara.

"Yeah it is I wonder what they are talking about.." Ajlina said looking also.

"I have never seen them talking before" Te-Manu said since they were in the same class.

"I guess there is a first time for everything right?" I did my best to do a real laugh and tried to ignore how it bothered me.

*Ty's POV*

"Ty!" I heard someone call my name from one side of the soccer pitch while I watched flik talking to the another guy called Levi I'm pretty sure I turned to where the voice came from there was a girl with shoulder length black hair waving to me so I went over to see what she wanted.

"Yeah?" I asked once I got over to her.

"I'm fliks friend Kara would you be able to meet me at the building where the car park is at home time?" She asked pleading me.

"Why?" I asked that building brang back memories of what happened that day when I hugged her I still get the tingling feeling over my body just thinking of it.

"I need to talk to you about flik"

"Alright then I'll meet you there then.." I said as she waved her hand and left so I went back to playing soccer wondering what about flik.

*Felicity's POV*

School was finally over I said my goodbyes to Ajlina and Maddy and ran over to Levi jumping on him from behind.

"Hey!" He said swatting me off.

"Hi" I replied as we started walking towards the car park.

'I have a feeling in my stomach and I don't like it' Adira said worried.

'Me to I feel kind of... Something's not right' I said tuning back into mine and Levi's convocation.

"So wanna hang out after school again today or are you busy?" I asked as we walked towards the red building.

"Yeah I'll bring my footy so we can play football" he smiled and I nodded.

*Ty's POV*

"Now what is it about Felicity you want to talk about?" I asked feeling curious.

"Well do you love her?" She asked me I was a little taken back by what she said.

"What's that got to do with it?" I ask getting a little annoyed.

"Just answer my question." She snapped back.

"Yes!" I growled getting pissed off already.

"Well are you gonna kiss her?"

"We aren't in a relationship yet but.... I want to..." I said honestly I really did

"You kissed a girl before right?" She asked I was a little shocked I stayed silent I have never kissed a girl before really.

"Really you have never kissed a girl before?" She looked at me wide eyed

"No!"

"Well you can practice on me" she said smirking at just what the fuck is this girl thinking!?

"No way!" I snapped at her when she grabbed me by my shirt pulling me closer our face inches away.

"Get off m-" I went to push her off but then she kissed me.

*Felicity's POV*

"Give me a piggy back!" I kept whining like a little kid to Levi.

"Alright alright" he said putting his hands up in surrender.

So after he said that I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back all the way to the car park.

"Eww get a room" I said passing people who looked like a couple kissing beside the building.

'Flik I would take a second look if I were you' Adira said warning me.

"Levi go back for a second to the building..." I told him.

"Alright..." He said jogging back to the building I studied the two people and noticed that those two people were Kara and... Ty.

I felt myself fall from Levi's back my butt colliding with the concrete as tears started falling my eyes as I quickly got up when Ty turned around to look at me with his wide green eyes and Kara standing behind him with a evil smirk.

I couldn't bare to look at the two of them or even talk to Ty I shot up grabbed Levi by his wrist and ran dragging him all the way to the car park away from them.