The Red Moon Part 2

We all gathered as a group under the moon away from the oaks.

Jorgia is a cream coloured cheetah with small black dots.

Levi is a muscly dark grey then white wolf with bright green eyes.

Dylan is a brown wolf that looked black with brown eyes.

Kayne is a massive black jaguar with brown eyes also.

Teia is German Shepard cross that is white with black and brown/grey eyes.

Taleena is a brown/black and white fluffy wolf with dark brown almost black eyes.

Jawa is a black wolf with tints of blue through her fur with blue eyes.

Cheyenne is a blonde coloured furred wolf with very light brown eyes.

Te-Manu is a medium sized shiny short furred tiger with dark brown eyes.

Seth is a light brown wolf with light brown eyes also.

Jackson is a mixed grey and brown colour with blue/brown eyes.

Ajlina is a pure white wolf with golden brown eyes and a very fluffy tail.

Then there is Ty a all red wolf with very light brown eyes.

'Lets go!' I meowed as we ran together for a little bit then went our separate ways to run.

I could hear someone running behind me I tuned my round head to look behind to meet Ty's light brown eyes looking into my green ones.

I felt my mouth move up slightly i felt my legs pick up speed but the weight of my tail fur and my body fur slowed me down.

Because of how fast wolves were compared to snow leopards Ty caught up to me and came to my side then I seen his mouth lift up into a smirk.

I watched him jump from the ground and felt a heavy weight on my back before hitting the ground and sliding before fully stopping.

'Ouch!' I hissed feeling my paw twist causing a shot of pain to go through my whole right leg.

I turned my head up to where a shadow lingered over it to see Ty staring down at me looking like he was trying to do something.

When I looked closely his eyes were starting to change what I mean by change is that they got darker and darker.

'Ty!' I growled trying to push him off with Adiras strength but it didn't seem to work.

I continued to struggle trying to release his grip.

I closed my eyes for a few moments struggling and still feeling the pain in my paw before opening to look back into his eyes now they were fully brown dark brown.

'Get off' I hissed giving him a warning.

'No' he growled he sounded different....

I felt fangs dig into the back of my neck causing my eyes to widen as I was getting tugged up and with each tug the fangs getting deeper into my skin.

I squirmed and wiggled around which caused more pain on my paw and well as my neck.

I gave in still being held by my scruff as I slowly stood up being held from behind if he weren't like that I would have swiped him one already.

Feeling my front left claws and my back claws dig into the earth with irritation.

I felt the fangs deepen a little as a paw was lifted over my back to one side then weight on my hips.

'Wait what!?' I said trying to turn around to bite him with my powerful jaw but was bitten deep that punctured my skin causing a painful screech.

I felt strong paws grip around my under belly and at my sides feeling warm breath on my neck I could hear my heart in my ears.

I started to become unbalanced so I put my left paw down onto the hard ground to try and steady myself which was painful I couldn't support the weight with only three paws.

I felt my eyes close as I tried to ignore the pain and focus on Ty who was trying to mate with me.

Then just before I could think anything else I heard large paws running closely thanks to my strong hearing ears I opened my eyes looking for my rescuer.

A flash of grey went across the corner of my eye even before I could turn to look the fangs released from my neck as the weight lifted off my back I felt relief right away.

I swished around to see what was going on all I heard was growling and snarling.

'Levi!' I meowed shocked as I stared at the the dark and light grey wolf.

'Shift!' He ordered to Ty Ty looked hesitant but did as Levi said and levi done the same which caused me to look away.

'Really?' I ask still looking away then I heard skin and skin clash really loudly it snapped my attention back even though they both were naked.

Bright red liquid dribbled down Levi's knuckles and the same coming from Ty's nose.

I stared in horror watching it drop onto the ground then seen a look in Ty's eyes like he was going to kill his prey before he swung a fist at Levi's cheek.

My tail between my legs my front legs stretched out my hind legs crouched and my body leaning back.

'Stop!' I yowled as they started to fully go one another blood spilling everywhere and I then felt some warmth on my muzzle I looked down....

'Blood!' I screeched shaking my head trying to get rid of it my front paw throbbing from my weight.

I heard snapping, growling, snarling and barking as I opened my eyes to see them rolling up about in the dirt teeth with flesh and blood covering them.

It looked liked like a blood bath dark red liquid covered the earths floor and covered the trees around us.

'Please stop!' I whined watching them I didn't know what to do and I couldn't just leave them.

They broke apart panting fur missing, red running down their faces, from their mouth, from there bodies and fresh ripped flesh showing everywhere.

It looked horrifying!