Prologue

3rd P.O.V

The scene starts off with a black void but blinks to life showing (name) turning on her holographic projector that displays a screen on the wall of her/Mileenas' old room the screen displays a telephone icon. As she is continuing to mess with the box as it kept fuzzing up the projection the camera pans around the room to the left the large stone archway that lead to the balcony has sunlight coming through it, a dresser made of oak in an outworld style, a mahogany vanity mirror desk with matching chair as well as make up of various types organized in front of the mirror and photos stuck into the sides of the mirror edges one of her with her, Cassie, Takeda, Kung Jin and Jacqui all huddles in a group as Cassie is taking the picture, one of her in the sick bay sitting in bed waving her hand as Johnny and Sonya are by her side smiling with Johnny's arm around her shoulder, another photo of her standing with her hands folded in front of her with Raiden and fujin at the sky temple, a photo of her with Jax and his wife smiling as she was still healing sitting on the porch of the farm house, one of everyone from the last battle in a group photo with her sitting on a crate between Takeda and Jacqui with his arm around her waist and Jacquis arm around her waist and finally an old photo of her with and the original kombatants when she won the tournament also on her vanity was a framed photo of her and Mileena where Mileena was holding (name), who was smiling wildly in mid laugh, in a bridal style with her mask off she dons her royal clothes while (name) wears something similar but in red. the camera then pans towards her queen size bed with a dark brown hard wood frame and headboard soft off-white bedding covers the bed and next to the bed on the right side is a wooden baby crib where her daughter, Calithea, is sleeping in her little purple footy pajamas clutching a plush white rabbit and a pacifier in her mouth.

"connection is now operational" the computerized voice causing (name) to get up showing her black sports bra, that showed off her battle scars across her stomach most were light and un noticeable but one on the side of her waist showed very well, ...

"connection is now operational" the computerized voice causing (name) to get up showing her black sports bra, that showed off her battle scars across her stomach most were light and un noticeable but one on the side of her waist showed very well, she brushed the dirt off of her long tan skirt and smiled "finally. ok call Cassie" she said then screen changed to the call screen for Cassies number. after a few rings the screen changes to show Cassie smiling wildly "Hey (nickname)!" she said happy to see (name) "Hey Cass how are you?" "good but where have you been?" "I'm still in outworld" "Outworld? why are you-" "hey Cassie we're almost-who are you talking to?" Johnnys voice is heard before he appears on the screen behind Cassie his face going from confused to happy im seconds "hey (nickname)!" (name) laughs "hi Johnny" "where are you right now?" he asked before taking a seat next to Cassie "I'm still in outworld" "still? why?" "remember how I had to go back to get something Mileena left for me?" both cages nod their heads "well in order to do that I had to ask for permission from Kotal Kahn and in exchange for being aloud to do that I had to become his right hand in all affairs meaning I can't leave unless he allows it" Johnny and Cassie are shocked by the news but Cassie shows more anger by slamming her fist on the desk "that's bullshit! he can't-!" "he can and he did" Johnny decided to jump in "you could of said no and asked for another trade or something" (name) shook her head and crossed her arms "I tried that and he basically said 'either I take it or leave it' and I didn't want to risk it besides what she left me...I'm glad I didn't leave it" Johnny asked "what did she leave you that is so important?"