Chapter 28

I am warning you guys this got some SPG scenes though Mild lang naman.

-Ms. Blood

********************************

Almost...

I immiediately grab timothy's gun at itinotok ko ito sa lalaking muntik na akong rape-in. Damn it!

He smiled lazily  at puno na ng dugo ang soot niya pati ang ngipin niya.

"You taste great babe"

"Fuck you!"
Pinaputukan ko siya sa tiyan niya. He groaned. Ngunit ngumisi lang siya.

Nakita kong tumayo si timothy at kinuha ang baul na nasa bidding kanina.

"You thought you  two can hide forever?"

Nanatiling masama ang tingin ko sa kanya habang naka toro sa kanya anng baril ko. Naka salampak siya sa sahig at hawak niya ang tagiliran niya.

"You thought you two can stay hidden? Well, sorry to disappoint you Red. Kilala na kita"

Natigilan ako a small grin is plastered in his face pero nanatili akong nakikinig sa kanya..

"You just bit the bait the king gave you"

Mas humigpit ang hawak ko sa baril ko.

"Everyone will die because of you"

And with that I shot him straight into his chest. He groaned at sinapo niya anng dibdib niya. I leaned closer and raised his chin using the mouth of my gun that has a silencer. Nakita kong natigilan siya sa mga mata ko.

Yes... its burning red. Asshole.

"Stop uttering stupid things you'll soon be dead. All your blood will drained and flood this flooryour body will soon be pale, cold and lifeless.You'll have your last breath on your lips. Your skin will not as smooth as it would be after I slash it  using broken glasses. I'll rip your chest and squeeze your heart out of your chest. My bullets will run through your pale skin,I'll preserve your head and display it on my room as a trophy for  killing a bastard rapist like you. All of your family will hate you for laying your fingers on me. I'll kill them one by one, even the innocent ones the liitle boys and little girls will face their own death through my hands.I'll peel their skin off and I will let you hear their cries and screams from hell and You will regret everything you did to me while you are six feet below the ground. And on your miliseconds of your life everything well play like a   fast-pace movie infront of you. You'll hear your clan suffer because of you, you'll hear them screaming and kneeling before me and you can no longer do anything because you are already dead and you're rotting in hell"

Natigilan siya and I saw how a glint of fear crossed his eyes.

"Fuck you!"

I evily smiled. "You said you know me, you should also know that I am not fair,You should know how I kill."

I greeted my teeth.

"The king will not let you touch my clan! You are under his power and before you could even kill anyone from my family  he will first kill your man!"

Natigilan ko. I saw him smirk.

"He will kill North"

And with that sunod sunod ko siyang pinaputukan.

Bastard! No one should lay ther finger on North no one!

Natigil lang ako sa pag putok nong tinap na ni timothy ang balikat ko. I look at the dead man angrily at ramdam kong pumupula na ang mga mata ko.