Harem Information (Read This First!)

Hello people, how long has it been since my last story? Anyways, I bring to you my first Xenoblade Chronicles 2 story (after watching a few Lets plays of it and loving it afterwards) and with a harem no less. But before reading, I wanna be clear on a few things.

All of the female rare blades will be involved (including Crosette and T-elos), I had several debates on whether to have all of them in the harem and I decided that in the end, they will indeed be part of the harem, but there will be a few limits set in place.

Which also means that Pyra/Mythra, Nia, Poppi (all three forms), Brighid, Pandoria and the Torna blades will NOT be in the harem. Sorry if that's a deal breaker for some, but my aim for this story, is to give more love and attention to the rare female blades.

Speaking of which, there will be lemons with the rare female blades, but not all of them will have one. Ursala and Finch are definitely two, Electra is one that I am still 50/50 on, so we'll see, cause I don't want the Mor Ardain soldiers knocking on my front door. (>_<)

So as clarification, here's the harem list:

Adenine
Agate
Azami
Crossette
Dahlia
Electra
Finch
Herald
Kasandra
Kora
Kos-Mos
Newt
Nim
Perun
Praxis
Sheba
T-elos
Theory
Ursala
Vale
Vess
Zenobia

Yeah, that's a heck of a lot of girls for a harem, but I'm ready for the challenge!

Finally, I am aware of Sheba who swings the other way and it will raise a few eyebrows. But hear me out, she'll be given the role as Y/N's harem manager, meaning that she will be in charge of maintaining order with the other girls, so there won't be any petty issues over sharing. She'll certainly want to be close to them I'm sure. ;)

And on a final note, all characters involved are 18 and over.

Okay, with all of that out of the way, let's begin this harem story!