Under The Dark Moonlight (Vale)

Who dares call upon Vale? Y/N is the answer and there's a lot of wild love to follow.

=================================================

The conversation at the dining table was interesting to say the least, I was sitting between Kasandra and Kora and the topic was all about how the harem was going to be increasing whenever a new female blade moves in.

"Whew, that was well made." Praxis praised. "You girls have become good cooks."

"That's all down to Agate and her mineral findings." Kasandra said. "As well as Pyra's teachings during our travels."

"Yeah, we can like, totally make tasty meals like this." Kora added. "But what makes it even better is that we have our man who loves our cooking."

"Well, that's also true." I replied. "But honestly, being able to live here with you girls is what makes me feel happy the most."

"Hehe, you're so cute, even when you're not trying to be." Electra said.

"Isn't that the same with you?" I winked at her.

She blushed. "Oh...y-yeah."

"You okay, Theory?" Agate asked. "You seem to be flustered?"

"Well, that's because..." Theory blushed. "...Y/N spent time with me and Praxis earlier."

"Woohoo! I knew you girls could do it." Kora said, happily. "Told you he was good, didn't I?"

"Kora, please..." I blushed in embarrassment.

"I see, so that is how our man makes love to you girls." Vale said. "Then if I can, I would like to treat him to something different for tonight."

"What could that be?" Kasandra asked.

"A night with him alone, may I be allowed to do so?"

"Well, you would have to get approval from the manager first." I reminded.

Sheba nodded. "Certainly, we shall grant Vale a night with our leading man."

Vale smiled. "Thank you."

I could only imagine what Vale had in mind for me, I hope it isn't too dark...

*Time skip, brought to you by a chibi Vale flying on her lance like a witch.*

When the night sky rolled in, I stood outside Vale's room, I knocked on it and it was opened by Vale. She smiled a little and took my hand, taking me into her room and she closed the door behind her. Her room now had a goth-chick feel to it and hers had a balcony too.

"I am glad that you are here to be with me." She said.

"Why is that?" I responded.

"Because tonight...there is a full moon." She put her arms around me. "Once it reaches the peak of the sky, that's when our special treat will begin."

Somehow, I had a very bad feeling about this...should I run away or just accept this fate?

"Really, what's gonna actually happen?" I asked.

She took my hand. "Just come outside the balcony with me."

I followed her and we stood outside, looking over at a view of the green fields as well as a distant river and a large hill with a glance of the shopping area next to it.

"I can see the moon coming up already, and it is a full one." I commented, pointing to it.

"Excellent, then it'll be time soon." She replied.